Monday, September 5, 2011

Random facts about her

She is about 5 feet tall.

She has to pretty much jog to keep up with me when walking because I have long legs.

Her favorite color is Orange.

She breaks the stereotype of the smart Asian by being as dense as a neutron star in a black hole, still good at math though.

She takes great offense at being called dumb. However she's not very clever about figuring out whether she is or not.

She had a poor understanding of medical science and biology.

She thinks Cacti are pretty

She likes to sing along to songs

She does not know how to Dougy

She is lightweight

Her favorite pizza topping is olives

She likes sunsets

She likes to cook

She has trouble detecting sarcasm and parodies

She doesn't like peanut butter because it sticks to the roof of her mouth

She likes to have her head rubbed.

4 comments:

  1. She doesn't know how to do doggystyle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "She has to pretty much jog to keep up with me when walking because I have long legs."

    I know that feeling

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant to spell dougie. I tried to teach her but she has no rythm in her body. Glad I haven't hade to take her dancing yet.

    You are also a son of Goliath in comparison to your woman as well anon?

    ReplyDelete
  4. >Likes having her head rubbed. Cannot hold all this jelly.

    ReplyDelete