Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Story time

So how did I come to meet the beautiful creature known as Ching Chong? Well it was back this summer actually. I was in my post 1865 American history class (was able to get to the exciting stuff right away). Well I got there early and sat down got my notebook out and waited for the first lecture to begin. While waiting Ching Chong entered the room. She eventually came towards my row and asked if she could sit behind me.


HFW

 I leaned back in my chair all cool style and said "Sure okay". I was a tad confused why she asked if she could sit behind me. I mean who asks if they can sit behind you? Next to you yeah, but behind you? I just chalked it up to her being overly polite. Well anyways class starts and the instructor comes in and essentially explains what the course is going to be covering, what he expected, and just a little short review of what happened between 1776 and 1865. Well I was packing up my shit when Ching Chong came over and said thanks for letting her sit behind me, still a bit confused I replied "yeah sure no problem". Then she just stood there. Unsure of what to do I held out my hand and introduced myself. She grasped hold of it and replied with her name. Satisfied that I had broken the silence I bid her good day and went off to the student union to get my ass kicked in a game of pool. I assume Ching Chong went home and masturbated furiously.

Well next few days were similar, had a bit of small talk with her, nothing really happened though. Then after we got done through with reconstruction and the subsequent debate thing we moved on to the gilded age and we had to do a large partner project on one problem of America at the time. Poor working conditions, ethnic conflict, corruption, one of those things. Well anyways Ching Chong asked if we could work together. By this time I had figured out Ching Chong had some kind of attraction but I had no idea just how deep the rabbit hole went. I said yes because some of my classmates where mad at me for somethings I said during the reconstruction debate. Seriously Johhny Reb gets really butthurt about things. Well anyways we eventually started hitting the books at the library. Ching Chong was of little help, she more interested in studying me than the status of the late 19th century American working man. This continued for some time.

Eventually she actually somehow found out where my crappy garlic smellling apartment was. She had left a box by more door. At first I thought it was my package of dragon dildos but then I noticed it had no post mark or anything. So I went inside and opened it. Inside were dozens of pink and red paper hearts. Some had some weird love poems written on them, other just had our names with the word forever written on them. Suffice to say I was freaked out. However I wasn't freaked out enough to do anything about it. Well as fate would have it I lost my job because lost demand meant they only needed half the number of employees. Because of this I had trouble coming up with rent. My land lord was a gigantic faggot and said I'd have to move out.

Well I was in quite a predicament, made all the moree worse by the fact that none of my friends had no room to house me. Which was why I was living in the apartment that smelt of garlic in the first place. Unsure of what to do I actually asked my history instructor because he actually knew my father back in the day and he was a general bro. Well Ching Chong overheard me and told me I could be her roommate. I told her I'd think about it and that I had to research my options first (ask /adv/).
HFW
So I asked /adv/ and they called me a faggot and told me to do it. I still held off for a few days though just to search for any opening in the paper or something. However the as I thought about I realized I was being a faggot and eventually told Ching Chong I was going to move in with her. I assume this also caused her to masturbate furiously once she hung up the phone. Well anyways once I got moved in things were okay. She doted on me and actually made Wang Johnson for me. Which is delicious as fuck if you've never had any. During this time I also sexually teased Ching Chong because I figured it would be pretty lulzy. However one day I awoke to notice I was missing some clothes. I didn't think much of it but I eventually went into Ching Chong's room that day to ask her something. Then I saw her on her bed masturbating, naked, save for a pair of my socks on her feet and my boxers on her head. We both froze for a moment and I told her I'd come back later. Then I did a 360 and got out of there. Eventually she came into the living area, clothed, with my socks and boxers.

She was crying and just saying sorry over and over again.  For some reason I gave her a hug, calmed her down, and told her it was okay. Why I did this I'm not sure. I'd like to believe it was because deep down in my heart I'm a good person, but that's just not true. Ever way though I did get my socks and boxers back. However the atmosphere between me and Ching Chong still felt awkward so I asked /adv/ for help again. They told me to present my used boxers as a gift for her, with wrapping and everything. I did so and Ching Chong was quite pleased. I like to categorize this as the start of the relationship. Before you ask she was the one to intiate sex, but that is a story for another time.

Going over this has made me think about some things and I feel like I should tell Ching Chong about the blog. If I'm not killed I'll probably post sometime this weekend. Now I'm off to go sleep in bed with her.

7 comments:

  1. If you tell her about the blog, won't you have to erase some of the stuff about her being "dense"? Unless you like being hurt on a level you've never reached before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was awesome!
    Thanks so much for sharing. Tell us about your first time having sex next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. God help you.

    She'll murder you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. >Then I did a 360 and got out of there.

    So you moonwalked out with style?

    ReplyDelete
  5. >Then I saw her on her bed masturbating, naked, save for a pair of my socks on her feet and my boxers on her head.
    What the fuck? I thought this shit happens only in my hentai mangos! Asians are amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I come as a reminder that the internet should be invited to Anons and Ching Chongs future wedding: we did a hella of a lot of work in /adv/ in getting this thing off the ground and stop Anon from being a faggot, YOU OWE US WEDDING PICTURES!!! Also when you are happily married and YEARS have past show her the blog: tell her it is a testament of your love your feel for her every day <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. >So I asked /adv/ and they called me a faggot

    ohh hello there. you must be new to 4chan. dont worry though, its a compliment, trust me

    ReplyDelete