Friday, September 2, 2011

A Walk in the park

>Wake up the the feeling of her shaking my shoulders
>"Come on anon time to get up"
>5 more mintues
>Starts hitting me says I promised
>Get up, shower, dress
>Go out of apartment start heading towards the park
>Outside is cool and cloudy and not as fuck like the last few days
>We're walking in the park along the usual route and she's stopping to smell all the desert flowers
>Really likes the Orange Jubilees
>Asks me if she's as pretty as the flowers
>Naturally I say yes
>She is now giddy as fuck actually starts skipping
>We get to playground in the middle of the park, usually we would just go past it, not today
>Wants me to push her on the swings
>Higher anon higher
>Eventually get tired and she gets off
>Asks me if I've ever done that with another girl
>Sure when I was like six
>Gives me a weird look
>ask me what her name was
>Old childhood friend Charlene
>Says Charlene is a prostitutes name
>Okay...quickly change subject by asking if she wants to ride ony my back the way home
>Forgets her weird shit and jumps on my back
>On the way back she starts chewing on my hair
>Ask her why she's doing that
>Because
>Get back to apartment and she gets off to go make breakfast

2 comments:

  1. >Asks me if I've ever done that with another girl
    >Sure when I was like six

    i lul'd

    ReplyDelete
  2. >ask me what her name was
    >Old childhood friend Charlene
    >Says Charlene is a prostitutes name
    My damn sides.

    ReplyDelete