Sunday, September 25, 2011

That was only a test

It took you guys far longed to decipher that code than I thought it would. Was it really that hard? Games for the PS3? Seriously?

Ever that or you guys saw through my ruse and knew it was just me pretending to be Ching Chong. Which is also possible. So yeah I didn't tell Ching Chong and this was just me testing your reactions.

So sorry for the ruse but I wanted to test your reaction, for science.

In compensation how about a story?

This was actually yesterday.

>Driving in car with Ching Chong in the passenger seat on the way to the grocery store.
>She's singing along to the radio
>Evil plan time
>Tell her to go through the cd's and pop one in that has the letters SP written on it
>This has all my Steel Panther songs which I got through completly legal means
>She puts it in the player
>Their song Death to all but metal starts playing
>Ching Chong starts singing along like normal
>Then a second or so later we get to the vulgar langauge and shit
>She's still singing along, only now her face is red as fuck
>I pokerface the entire time
>Next song is Asian Hooker, it is exactly like it sounds
>She's still singing along with it, though her voice is quiter now and her face even more red.
>We get to groccery store parking lot just as the song ends.
>As soon as I Park the car she turns to me
>Says we'ge listening to Freddy Mercury on the way home

HFW
>Okay.jpg
>her face returns to normal and she actually skips to the carts

So on a scale of one to ten, how horrible of a person am I?

3 comments:

  1. You LIAR. I even went out of my way to make a clever Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff reference for you.

    YOU MAKE ME SICK.

    Nah, just kidding. Nice trick with the music though. I've gotta pull that on my girlfriend as revenge for the gravy thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahaha, nice. Is there a thing with asian girls and Queen though? I have a class with a cute asian girl that adores Freddy Mercury.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do it faggot.

    I'm not sure. I think it might be because he was gay and alot of asian pop singers look quite homosexual. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dww9UjJ4Dt8&feature=relmfu these guys are quite popular in South Korea for example.

    ReplyDelete