Thursday, September 22, 2011

There was an Accident.

His this is Ching Chong Anon, why did he choose such a weird name for himself? >_>, told me to put a post on this blog thing. He told me about it on Wensday morning. I was pretty mad at first (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Some of the things he put on here are really mean T_T and made me feel bad. He showed me the nice stuff on here though so I calmed down ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ).  Besides you can't be mad at someone you love. ^///^

Today though he had an accident while going down the stairs from our place. He tripped and fell down them. When he hit the bottom his bone had gone through his arm and there was blood over it. He was in lots of pain, he even cried. I was really scared and called 911 and they sent an ambulance. I held him until they came and then they took him to hospital. I wanted to go with him but they said I could  not go in the amublance. So I went there myself. Had to sit the waiting room for a long time before they let me in. I gave him a big hug when I saw him. They had him hooked up to machines and bags with liquid stuff in them. Anon said one of them was morphine. He said he really liked that one. I think I should buy him some for when he get's home. I'll have to go look for it at the store . I'm also going to make him some Johnson Tang because he really likes that. And cookies too. Oatmeal with raisins. ^-^ He asked me to sleep here because he didn't want me staying over night at the hospital. He was worried I'ld get sick.

I'm sad he isn't here but the doctor lady said he'll be able to leave in a few days. \(^_^)/  Oh before I forget he told me to give you guys this pretty picture. It's suppose to move.

He also said that the stairs are like the games for the PS3. I didn't understand that but Anon says silly things sometimes.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a 'bumpy' situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was quite sweet of you. And a bumpy situation indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WARNED YOU ABOUT STAIRS BRO.


    I TOLD YOU DOG.

    ReplyDelete
  4. >The stairs are like games for the PS3
    >games for the PS3

    But the PS3 has no games which means.....there were not stairs. Then she must have, oh god. She put him inthe hospital. He's fucked.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CHING CHONG PUSHED HIM DOWN THE STAIRS
    ANON IS GOING TO DIE

    ReplyDelete
  6. >Anon said one of them was morphine. He said he really liked that one. I think I should buy him some for when he get's home.

    This cannot be real...

    ReplyDelete