Friday, September 16, 2011

Stole that guy's pizza

I noticed it's been awhile since I posted something so I'll post this. 

Today I went off to work like normal except before I left I told Ching Chong to order some pizza for when I got home.  She asked if we could have olives on it I said yes of course because I know they're heir favorite topping. Well anyways I went off to work.

Now then on the way home I ran into some traffic problems on the way home so I called her up to tell her she could start eating it without me if she wanted. Well eventually I got home and opened the door. There pizza was on the counter, not a slice missing. However it was not untouched. Every single olive had been picked clean off. Ching Chong sat on the couch reading another Thrawn book. I ask "So how about those olives". She looks up from her book her face trying to hide the shame she feels.

"I uh, didn't order olives on it. I didn't feel like it." Her breath smells of olives and lies. I pat her on the head, tell her to put the book down, and come eat pizza with me.

I think next time we order it we'll get a S'more pizza. Pic is related.

Looks delicious doesn't it?

Well anyways I found this story adorable but I'm biased. I'll probably make a another post tomorrow. Maybe I'll explain why I refer to her as Ching Chong. Or you guys could just post questions and I'll answer them tomorrow.

2 comments: