Thursday, September 27, 2012

You will never have a girl cut off circulation to your entire arm.

So Ching Chong trying to make friends was interesting. But before I tell you about that I want to tell you about a dream I had on this weekend

>be on plane with Ching Chong
>Plane lands
>Get off of plane
>Be in lesser Korea
>Meet Ching Chong's mom
>She gives me disapproving looks
>Ask Ching Chong where her father is
>She points over to a man holding a sign that reads "Whitau Pigu go home"
>Go to her parents house
>Some time passes
>Breakfast time
>PSY (The guy from the Gangnam style vid) is making breakfast
>Ching Chong asks him what we're having for breakfast
>"We're having Reesses for breakfast"
>"Candy for breakfast", Ching Chong asks?
>"No! Not candy! Resses Puff cereal" I explain, "it's like delicious candy in every bite!"
>Then everyone starts to dance in a highly choreographed style.

It was weird. Ching Chong even said so. Also if you're wanting to know how her parents would think of our relationship if they found out. Well this picture captures it pretty well.

That's how they would see it.

Anyways Saturday was pretty interesting. I told Ching Chong I was inviting some friends over the day before so she had at least a chance to say no with she didn't want to. Didn't want to try and force it on her. Now I'm not sure if she realized this was all part of my grand socialization plan for her or I just wanted to hang out with some friends. Didn't really matter though.  She was okay with them coming over. We we're just going to marathon some movies and shoot the shit. What neither Ching Chong or myself foresaw though was the fact that everyone brought a horror movie. So they could have super spooky scary Saturday. Now I've shown Ching Chong a few scary movies like the Thing and Alien. Both of which frighted her pretty badly.

Well we watched a couple of films.

First up was Romero's Night of the Living Dead. A classic, which I don't think I need to explain. Then there was Suspiria which felt like I was freaking out on acid. I couldn't  really follow what was going on but fuck man it was freaky. Then we saw the 1976 version of Carrie. Ching Chong sympathized with Carrie, and actually cheered her on when she started killing everyone in the gym. Last we watched Audition. That was insane. The girl in it makes is crazy, even Ching Chong thought she was bat shit insane. Anyways afterwards Ching was all.

Wouldn't let go of my arm and wanted the lights on for the rest of the night. she did socialize a bit. Talked a little and actually played patty cake with the one other girl there. I don't know why the girl asked Ching Chong to play patty cake with her, probably just to see if she would.

I think my friends see her as some sort of Dandere moeblob or something.

So yeah the thing went okay. Going to try to do something that requires her to interact a bit more eventually. Should be fun. Especially since alcohol will most likely be involved. It's going to be great.

24 comments:

  1. >PSY (The guy from the Gangnam style vid) is making breakfast

    You glorious motherfucker...

    Anyway, is she into board games? You could try and invite friends over for druken monopoly

    >drink whenever someone rolls an odd number
    >drink whenever someone pays taxes
    >drink whenever someone buys a house (house warming partaaay!)

    You can make up your own rules, of course.
    That should get her social in no time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. >board games

      So close to discovering my plan.

      Delete
    2. Really? I never come close to anything [spoiler] except my keyboard [/spoiler] Do tell, dear gentleman.

      Delete
  2. About time, I've been checking back to no avail since Sunday.

    Anyway sounds like a pretty decent night, and if nothing else it's a starting point. Baby steps, bro.

    Side note, how does she feel about Gangnam Style? My Korean friends seem to genuinely love that shit, but I think if I was Korean I'd be embarrassed that that's all a majority of white people now think about my culture. Not even privy to the good stuff like soju and assorted barbecued meats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she thinks it's got some pretty slick beats. She actually translated the lyrics for me. Psy is one classy mofo. Anyway I think she's just happy that people known it's Korean and aren't saying its Chinese or Japanese. Something like that would rustle her jimmies.

      Delete
  3. >Whitau Pigu go home
    I lost it right there

    ReplyDelete
  4. >She points over to a man holding a sign that reads "Whitau Pigu go home"

    OCFW Ching Chongs pops would probably do this.

    Also now that Vyro's gone are there any other interesting relationships blogs out there?

    ReplyDelete
  5. >Vyro quit
    I was kinda considering making a blog. Not that I have a crazy gf or anything (I'm single as hell), but I was kinda considering making a blog.
    If you ever feel like having another bloggin' bro, I'm here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where can I acquire one?
      Is there a website for this kind of thing?

      Also, I honestly am considering making a blog. If I were to make one, how could I get people to actually look at it?

      Delete
    2. Well you could just wait for one to find you, but that might take awhile. You could just try guessing which ones are crazy based on appearance or behavior but that might not be too accurate. Or you could just go to a clinic of asylum and pick one out, but moralfags will probably say that violates some ethical principle or something.

      I find people respond to images.

      Delete
    3. Ok, well, you inspired me. I made a blog.

      I dated a crazy girl once, but she was the bad kind of crazy. The "I see ghosts" kind.
      There's an asylum near here, some of my family members have been in it. I might try to pick up chicks outfront of it.

      I was considering giving out my number and saying it was a suicide help line. I'd hang up on all the guys and hit on the girls. Think it would work?

      Delete
    4. >I was considering giving out my number and saying it was a suicide help line. I'd hang up on all the guys and hit on the girls. Think it would work?

      Remember that ethical principle thing I was talking about? This is one of those.

      Delete
    5. I don't know the meaning of the term "Ethical Principle"






      Seriously, I'm not making a joke, what do you mean?

      Delete
    6. It means don't be an asshole. If you did that you would be a massive, continent engulfing, rancid asshole.

      Delete
    7. So you think its a good idea?

      Delete
    8. No. I think it is a very bad idea.
      You.
      Fucking.
      Mongoloid.

      Delete
    9. Giving out numbers and claiming they're a suicide helpline when they're not sounds like it would carry legal penalties.

      Delete
    10. And who would report me? They'd be too busy killing themselves.

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man, imagine all the patty cake she would be playing if she's drunk. On a side note, does anyone know if there has been any word whatsoever from Vryo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://blindgf.blogspot.com/2012/06/welp.html#comment-form

      Near the bottom.

      tl,dr: No more updates.

      Delete
    2. Please keep this blog going, Ching Chong, otherwise I won't have anywhere else to get my cute greentext stories ;_;

      Delete