Monday, March 4, 2013

Oh ye of little faith

It's been over a month and a half since I've last posted and a number of things have happened. First off you probably want to know what going on with Ching Chong's psyche. She is doing therapy as well as taking anti-depressants. Now she didn't want to go on the anti-depressants but both her therapist and psychiatrist recommended taking it in conjunction with her therapy as they statistically work better together than apart. Her therapy is going well, she likes her therapist, and says they get along well. Her medication was a bit of a different story though. I had to pretty much had to convince her daily to take the medication. The main reason why she didn't want to take her medication was because it can cause sexual dysfunction. Things like difficulty becoming aroused, lack of interest in sex, and anorgasmia (trouble achieving orgasm). None of these things occurred though. Especially not the lack of interest in sex. 



So she's taking her medication without  needing me to giver her a speech about it. She seems to be responding to treatment well enough, she'll still have some moments and behaviors but they're not as frequent. 

Anyways how about a valentines day story? So Valentines day we decided to stay home and watch some movies. Not RomComs though, no, just no. We marathoned Tenchi Universe. Ching Chong thought Sasami was best girl. She also called Tenchi a "spineless dummy", personally I prefer the term faggot, but it works. Anyways we ate veggie pizza and spicy buffalo wings. I also made cookies, they were peanut butter. Then later that night we did 'that'. 

Anyways about a week ago Ching Chong did actually socialize with someone besides me. Remember that girl Ching Chong played patty cake with? Well I told her it would be nice if she and Ching Chong had a girl's day out. She liked the idea, Ching Chong was a bit more reserved though. 

But they had a pretty fun day. They bought some new clothers, got their nails done, their hair did, got a pap smear, ate some ice cream, got high, and other girl things. So yeah, she has a friend now technically. 

20 comments:

  1. knew you wouldn't abandon us. good to know ching chong is on the up and up

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fact that she was worried because the anti-deps could reduce her sex drive made me daw. I don't think that happens too often though, I take them and they've never given me any trouble. Except this one time I ran out for a few days...it was like a bad trip.

    Somehow I expected her to do something off the wall for Valentines though, huh. Glad to know you're both doing good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She initially wanted to do something big and go out for valentines day but I told her I wanted her to relax. It took some convincing and I had to use that, but I got her to see my point of view.

      Delete
    2. It is a couples day. As long as you did stuff together to show your love (doing more than saying "I love you") and letting her know your the only person you would want to spend that day with, then mission accomplished. Glad to here things are doing better.

      Delete
  3. > vegetable pizza
    > buffalo wings
    what the fuck are you even doing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear man, sounds like everything's going well. Nothing wrong with a low key valentine's day either, sounds like a pretty perfect evening to me. All I did to celebrate valentine's day was watch this a few times http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62MZJpO-ozE. I just wish she said it to the camera ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you hate me for wanting your relationship to fall apart because I am personally lonely and bitter?

    Because I do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. >Times New Roman
    >1.21 niggawatts

    Anyway, good to hear about Ching Chong's improvement. My gf has similar issues, but to a somewhat lesser degree. We're powering through it, no meds.

    On an unrelated note, whats your opinion on the Clone Wars now that Season 5 is over.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know this comment is irrelevant, but I know you're an expert so I seek your wisdom.

    I've never seen any star wars movie ever. If I was going to watch one, which one should I watch first?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Caravan of Courage: An Ewok Adventure. Truly a masterpiece.

      Delete
    2. Looks like I'll be asking someone else then.

      Delete
    3. Watch Episode IV: A New Hope, then Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back, then Episode VI: The Return of the Jedi. Then watch nothing else BECAUSE THERE ARE NO OTHER STAR WARS MOVIES FUCK YOU GEORGE FUCK YOU WITH A MILLION RUSTY CORNCOBBS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

      Delete
    4. >get a load of this guy

      Delete
    5. >not The Phantom Menace in 3D
      the pleb is strong with this one

      Delete
  8. wapanese easter stories where

    ReplyDelete
  9. April fools stories where?

    ReplyDelete