Sunday, January 27, 2013

Another post

Yeah it's been awhile since I posted, but I have good reasons for that. But first, one anon asked me to tell the story of the first time me and Ching Chond had intercourse. It was a sweltering July day and we had gotten home from seeing Captain America. Now me and Ching Chong had been "going out" or "dating" for a bit. But we didn't really act like we were in a relationship, partially because I was a faggot and was slightly disturbed by Ching Chong's activities.

However that day changed things. We were on the couch when Ching Chong came over to me and I soon landed on the floor with an audible pomf =3. Compared to how she was now with sex Ching Chong was nervous, which is understandable considering it was her first time. But things went well. Yeah I know it's short.

Anyways the reason I didn't write another post earlier is because Ching Chong was having a bit of a problem. She had a bit of depression and a body image crisis. Nothing like anorexia or bulimia  no, she just thought her she was ugly looking, or that all other women were much prettier than her. She'd look at her self in the mirror constantly, look for wrinkles or lines, comb her hair obsessively, be worried about her eyes, and spend time online looking for ways to make her breasts bigger. Then she also would constantly compare herself with other women and rank her self lower than them.

It started off small but quickly grew. I was worried about her and told her it might be good for her to see a psychologist or a therapist. She didn't want to do that though. I don't think she likes the thought of being in therapy on using anti-depressants. I kept pushing her seeing as she just kept getting worse and she eventually relented. We went to see her physician and he asked her a number of questions and took some measurements  He diagnosed her with depression and made her an appointment with a psychologist and a psychiatrist for further diagnosis. He thinks she might have body dysmorphic disorder but wants to have other take a better look at it. So she's going to go see those two and hopefully they'll be able to figure out why she's acting like this.

Now I should clarify it's not that she spends every second of the day moping about her body, I can still get her to smile and laugh but there are just some things that set her off. She hasn't tried to harm herself or anything so that's good, but there are just some times during the days when she's just down.

Not sure when I'll be making another post.

20 comments:

  1. I hope everything works out, man. I was also a lot like Ching in the sense that I felt like I was a lot more unattractive than everyone else and it bothered me. But as long as you're there with her she can work through it, I believe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting the story.

    I know that feel with the body image problem.
    My waifu has had the same issue before.
    She used to cried herself to sleep at night because she felt so ugly.

    I hope everything works out for you.

    By the way, did this behavior happen out of nowhere, or has she always been like this but not as severe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoever didn't see that coming put your hands in the air

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, that's awful. I'm so sorry to hear this, I hope she gets the help she needs. You're such a sweet boyfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah man that sucks to hear. I know I'm nobody to you but I totally agree with her not wanting to be on antidepressants (if that is indeed why she didn't want to speak to a professional about it to begin with), from personal experience with a close friend of mine they can tend to just alleviate the symptoms short term and delay the person sorting their thoughts out properly. My friend is still using them after nearly 4 years and he hasn't seemed to change that much. Obviously it goes without saying but it's really important that you're there for here without being patronising, which I'm sure you'll do just fine at. Good luck to you both!

    Also I don't know if you remember or care but I'm the guy whose half-Korean friend's full Korean 11/10 cousin came to Australia about half a year ago. Well I took a trip to Japan over Christmas/NY with another friend of mine, and one drunken night (during which I lost my passport at some club in Shibuya, shit was fucked but luckily the police got it I picked it up the next day) we booked flights to Seoul where luck should have it, she lives. I messaged her on facebook and she took a whole day off to hang out and show us around the city, I bought her lunch and dinner (cheese ddukbokki and korean bbq), she laughed at my jokes with her GOAT eye smile :3 and poured me soju with two hands. Felt pretty shitty having to leave but we stayed in contact for a couple weeks after I got back, and she's invited me to go back to Korea for a longer trip next holidays. Like a faggot I've started swimming and working out just in case I can actually afford another trip back. I don't know if I dare to believe... sorry to hijack your post again but I wanted to get it out there and my friends think Asian girls are shit-tier.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sucks.

    There's some spring depression going on in our household at the moment. Not sure if it's that with CC, but good luck with tackling that down.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Be there for her, let her know you love her and want her to be happy because she makes you happy. "You are a beautiful person and never let someone else say otherwise." Some other random love gibberish that comes from the heart and is real. Best of luck bro.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My suggestion, every time she gets like that start teasing her. In a sexual manner, that is. As absolutely relentlessly as you can, saying she'll get relief once she admits she's gorgeous. Then sex for positive reinforcement.

    Unless she's the only one that gets to play dom :d

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the comments guys, it really does help. Not sure when exactly I'll be able to make a full post again, so I just wanted to say thanks. Ching Chong has meet with her therapist and she seems to like her, but we'll see how the therapy goes.

    >By the way, did this behavior happen out of nowhere, or has she always been like this but not as severe?

    She had a few small moments where she'd wonder if she was pretty enough, but nothing like this, it's on a different level.

    >my friends think Asian girls are shit-tier.
    Harvest their organs and use the money to purchase your way back to Korea.

    >Unless she's the only one that gets to play dom :d
    .....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kinda feel weird for asking if she was mentally unstable in your last post. I know it's been only a week, but do you perchance have any updates?

      Delete
  10. I have a feeling this blog may end in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope not. First Kitten, then Vyro, now him? It'd break my neckbeard heart ;~;

      I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say out thoughts go out to both he and Ching Chong right now, I hope she picks up a bit soon :<

      Delete
  11. I might be able to post what happened on Valentines day sometime by the end of this week. As for updates on Ching Chong's condition she just started treatment so not a whole lot on that ground just yet. Her therapist wants to talk to me though to get some more information on Ching Chong, gotta wait for the paperwork to go through though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HE'S ALIVE! HE'S ALIVEEEEEE!!!
      On a serious note, though. I can't lose my last cuhrazy storyfag, man. I can't deal with abandonment.

      Delete
  12. Looking forward to it. Relationships are tough, but that's a good thing: makes the sweet moments all the sweeter.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Man, the manga in the first picture is pretty crappy. Decent fights but really hamfisted drama.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So I was browsing some manga site and reading what looked cool and found out one that I think Ching Chong will like. The name is Kimi wa Midara na Boku no Joou.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Is this the end of Ching Chong?

    Tune in next week to find out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B25Way4Vqio

      Delete
    2. I think it is, sadly. Oh well.....

      Delete