Thursday, April 10, 2014

SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING: May cause heart disease

So I decided to make a post sooner than expected.

Let's see. Well we saw Captain America and the Winter Soldier. I have to say it's taken the spot of my favorite marvel movie. That moment Cap and Widow are in the basement of the old shield base reactivating the old ass computers. That was good.

Anyways cute shit, well after the movie I leaned over to her, put my mouth by her ear and whispered seductively "Hail Hyrda". She punched me in the arm and called me an idiot. "But I'm your idiot right"?

"Yep".

Oh also she lost track of me in the mall when we were shopping.  I was carrying stuff walking behind her when we walked by a game stop and I noticed they had Xbox ones in the front display. I stopped to glare menacingly at them. Well she kept on walking, not noticing I had decided to try and convey my anger to sub-par home heating systems.

The crowd was fairly large and when she turned around to notice I wasn't behind her the throngs of people hid me from her sight. It probably didn't help that she couldn't see over the tops of people's heads like I can either. So she started freaking out wondering where I had gone. Her head snapping back and forth around. Frantically trying to find me among the multitudes of humans.

When I came up beside her she turned and grabbed in pincer hug. She was worried that someone had kidnapped me and stolen me away from her. I reassured her saying that "no one would try and snatch me in a public place like this". She was silent for a long while, her brow furrowed.

......

"I would"


So yeah, short but....eh.

4 comments:

  1. >"no one would try and snatch me in a public place like this"
    >"I would"

    I don't know whether that's adorable or scary. I'm going with adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. two posts so close together? both with super cute content?
    hnnnnnnnnnng

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute story, day made.
    Feel free to post just cute stuff that happens, not everything has to be an important post or have a reason. We just like hearing the stories.

    ReplyDelete