Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Oh hey it's story time again

So a bit of news first. Ching Chong's gotten a job. And not a shit job like me. A starting position with a local bank. She doesn't technically start for awhile but she's got it. So she'll be finishing up her bachelors, and doing this while occasionally taking one class or so every now and then for professional development. Meanwhile it looks like I'm going to be left with a fancy piece of paper and not many viable ways into the market. Ching Chong "suggested" that I be the house husband.

Tempted to do it. But I'll wait for a little bit until she rises up the ladder up a bit and we're more secure financially.

Now onto what it says on the tin. So me and Ching Chong have been reading the CYOA on 4chan known as Fuck Quest. The title is more or less straight forward. You're Alabaster Soliloquy and you're on a journey to fuck and/or rape your cute tomboy friend, your Christmas cake biology teacher, an android loli manufactured by the antagonist of the story, your tsundere mother, your excellent taste having sister, and some student council girl. However you are thwarted by shitty decision making on the part of your peers. For more details please refer to the picture below.

Anyway in the latest edition it starts off by you getting a prostate massage from your mother. Which made Ching Chong, ask questions. Lewd questions. She said she wasn't going to do anything though and I don't think I have to worry about her breaking and entering. Something about it reminding her too much of clinics and hospitals and stuff.

Anyway other cuter story. Okay so I was talking to Ching Chong and she revealed something to me. You remember that period of time I've talked about before? The one after I met her, but before we moved in together? Yeah that stalking period. Well anyway she would follow me around and observe me. She also used her phone to take pictures and record videos of me. Well one day someone noticed her. So what did she do? Well first she started crying, and then she freaked out and ran away.

I'm guessing they didn't report anything to the campus or anything. But it actually freaked Ching Chong a bit that she actually stopped following me for a bit. While she was telling me this she made great effort to point out how fearful she was that people might be able to stop her from "claiming" me. So since we were on the topic I asked her how she figured out where I lived. She stopped for a second before saying, "so you did get them" and started playing with her hair. So I asked her but how did she learn where I lived in the first place. She just kept playing with her hair and said "it's good you got them". So I rolled my head over in her lap and went to sleep.



11 comments:

  1. >Lewd questions
    Well, we all knew this day would come. I'm just surprised it took this long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She said she doesn't want to do that though, she wouldn't lie to me.

      Delete
  2. Awesome that she found a job. Congrats to her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what exactly did you get?

    also good stuff bro.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://adventureswithchingchong.blogspot.com/2011/09/story-time.html

      So many god damn paper hearts.

      Delete
  4. Cute stories, made my day.
    Definitely get a job yourself, even if you do end up her collared boy. You don't want to be a burden, especially in new marriage time. Show off your potential to her and her family for glorious honor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a job, I just don't have a career job right now. Also the house husband 'suggestion' was fairly uh, vocal.

      Delete
  5. You have no idea how jealous I am of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you want to see an unlicensed proctologist?

      Delete
    2. If she is a qt yandere, then yes.

      Delete
  6. So what you're saying is OP PLAYED /A/ LIKE A GODDAMN FIDDLE!

    ReplyDelete