Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Burning in the third degree

So Ching Chong was pretty excited about the Star Wars announcements on the fourth. She likes the new cast members and is excited about the new movie. But she's also really excited about the new Rebels TV show. Except for that kid with the fucking laser sling shot, the fuck is that shit? But on to why this a cute story, so she was showing me the characters and I had the audacity to ask "so which one is butt-cheeks"?

It did not end well.

Anyway moving on from that nerd shit Me and Ching Chong went swimming with some friends. It's more or less the first time we spent time with our familiar associates since the wedding and they had questions to ask. Questions like "are you making anon wear a skirt now" or more perverted inquires like "do you guys snuggle afterwards"? So Ching explained some of the things we do in detail. They were no longer curious.


But I ended up getting a really bad sunburn afterwards because I thought I could put sunblock on by myself. Well my back ended up turning lobster red. Now at first Ching Chong was slightly worried because skin cancer or some shit. But then she realized she had a new place to hit me that would cause even more pain than usual. So for the next couple days she would do that. But then the burn went away and my skin started to peel. That's when things really got weird. She peeled off the dead skin, and then she would eat it. Now I don't just mean she put in her mouth and swallowed it. I mean she actually used my dead skin as a substitute for lunch meat on sandwiches. I told her that was odd and probably not very hygienic. She just looked at me and shook her head when I told her it wasn't a good idea for her to eat skin sandwiches.

At least she hasn't tried to take my booty.


5 comments:

  1. Holy crap she went further than even Kitten! Hopefully she doesn't progress to the next stage and start drinking your blood or cutting off non-essential parts to chow down...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did Kitten actually bite into his shoulder? Or am I mistaken?

      Delete
  2. why does she need to eat your skin? doesn't she have you inside her enough already?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because apparently it would be wasteful not to do so.

      Delete
  3. My best friends think I'm crazy that I want a girlfriend like yours. I'm pretty much sick of normalfag grills man.

    ReplyDelete