Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Endorsements and Calibrations

Sup guys so I just found out I have some pretty interesting people reading my blog. First up is f4lk and his blog blondehairedangel. Which is about him (I think it's a guy at least) and his blonde haired girlfriend. Now I'm not much for blonde girls but the stories are cute. Also there's x and his survivingsingleland blog. Which isn't really funny right now, this needs to be fixed. However I'm posting these so you can ask f4lk awkward questions about anal sphincters and so you can try and get x to cowboy the fuck up.

Moving on.

>Ching Chong and I are watching the walking dead
>Now in between my bitching about how Shane should shoot himself in the face for the good of the group
>"Brought to you by Mass Effect 3, here's a commercial with some shitty hamfisted emotional content. Poor babeh she is husk now."
>However it caught Ching Chongs attention and she downloaded the demo
>The Multiplayer is fun, everything else is shit though
>Anyways she has a Krogan soldier and has been playing that
>That feel when Ching Chong is sitting on your lap and shouting at the screen about how she's going  to smash and shoot things

8 comments:

  1. Hey, that's me you're talking about! I know, the blog is kinda shit right now, but I'll see if I can share some fun stories soon. And I will man the fuck up and start looking for a girlfriend too, which will hopefully provide some fun stories as well.

    And hey, did Ching Chong play any videogames before you two met?



    oh, and fuck Shane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. >interesting people
    >Vyro isn't on the list

    SHAME.

    And holy shit. You watch the Walking Dead too? Nice. I agree about Shane though. What a dick. I think Rick or Dale should just hurry the fuck up and shoot him, because he's really bringing the gang down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah he's being an asshat, probably going to sell out the group in a weird plan to get Lori soon enough. And Miss "Oh I can shoot a gun too" will help him do it because she's delusional and wants his cock.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for mentioning me on your blog. And yeah, I'm a guy as well, your thoughts were right.

      Watched the latest episode of Walking Dead yesterday with some friends. Sure Shane endangers the whole group to break apart and behaves like a dick (!), but on the other side most of the others start behaving a bit irrational, too.

      Delete
  3. Protip: Vyro and Ching-Chong, read the comics. Shane gets what he deserves.

    ReplyDelete