Sunday, March 18, 2012

My head hurts

So I drank a lot last night. Head feels like somebody used it for drum practice. Ching Chong's out right now, getting me stuff to help with my hangover. I don't remember a whole lot from last night so some of this is from Ching Chong's testimony.

>Get to party
>I head straight for the Guinness
>Let me show you the traditions of my people
>Fuck yeah Ireland
>Declare myself king of Munster with Ching Chong as my queen
>More Guinness
>Start trying to sing Black Is the Color Of My True Love's Hair
>Ching Chong is really liking this
>Can't really remember the words anymore now
>Change to a different song
>"Too ra loo ra loo ra loo, they're looking for monkeys up in the zoo. If I had a face like you, I'd join the British army. "
>Ching Chong doesn't care for my renditions of Irish rebel songs
>Eventually decides I've had too much to drink and that it's time to go home
>Drags me back to the car
>It's raining
>I for some reason tried to get her to dance in the rain with me
>Just end up falling on my ass and getting myself soaked
>Fall asleep once I get home
>She has to take off my wet clothes
>I wake up today with nothing but a blanket covering me and Ching Chong nuzzled up against me
>HFW she is recalling the events of last night to me
> Not sure if she raped me or not

9 comments:

  1. She probably did.
    inb4 you find a condom in you're butt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rape is such a strong word . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rape implies that it's unwilling.

    Can she really rape you in that case?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pussy. I bet that was off about 4 pints of Guinness too. American's just can't hold their drink, your shamefur dispray shames your heritage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. >Implying she would use a condom

    >Isn't is legally rape when one or more partner is intoxicated?

    >US standard pints or UK pints?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm late as hell, but i wanted to make an mspaint back from one of your Q&A answers.

    http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/6359/generalchong.png

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, just read through all the posts. I like this blog.

    ReplyDelete