Sunday, March 25, 2012

So yesterday was Ching Chong's birthday. Was pretty good.

>Realize I won't be able to wake up earlier than her without using an alarm which would wake her up
>Decide the only way to get around this is to not fall asleep at all.
>Stay awake all night
>Get out of bed before she get's up
>Make gaeran tost-u (essentially an egg sandwich with added cabbage and brown sugar)
>She wakes up about halfway through it
>Scared voice comes from the bedroom
>"Anon, where'd you go, Anon"?
>So she comes out of the bedroom and makes her way to the kitchen
>Looks around the corner
>She runs over to hug me
>"How come you're making breakfast anon"?
>"Cause it's your birthday"
>"You....you remembered my birthday"
>Intense hugging 


I somehow still managed to fuck up toast and it's a bit burnt
>She loves it anyways
>Afterwards I tell her it's time to brush her teeth 
>Everyday until you like it
>She likes it
>Want's it everyday, forever now
>Seriously HFW


Then later we went to for a hiking trip on a little mountain trail. Of course before we went there Ching Chong had to wear my clothes. And not just clothes from my closet. Nope she had get some that had a stronger scent, which meant pulling things out of my hamper. So the few people we passed by on the trail saw me and a short Korean girl in grimy wrinkled clothes.

Anyways we make it to the top of the trail right on time. The sun is slowly starting to slink down towards west. We sit and watch the sun slowly move out of sight. Stay there even after the sun has set. Watch the stars for a bit. Ching Chong says she sees a shooting star, probably more likely a plan but it's her birthday so whatever. I ask her if she wants to make a wish. She looks at me and tells me no, that I'm everything she could ever want.

Then we went home, and she got in one of her moods.


Oh also an anon drew this.

It's awesome man. I actually kind of want to hang it up on the wall. But that would require me to explain the whole blog to Ching Chong and well, that's a frightening aspect.

20 comments:

  1. Sounds like she enjoyed it. :)

    PS:
    >"You...you remebered my birthday"
    Aww man, Kitten vibe. I hope A&K end well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I drew that :)
    I'm glad you liked it.
    And respect for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why'd she want to wear your grimy clothes..? o_o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because they smelled like me. It's was her birthday she get's to do what she wants.

      Delete
  4. >Afterwards I tell her it's time to brush her teeth
    >Of course before we went there Ching Chong had to wear my clothes. And not just clothes from my closet. Nope she had get some that had a stronger scent, which meant pulling things out of my hamper.
    It's.. it's strangely arousing.

    And shooting star on GF birthday? Fucking lucky, man.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, glad to see you took my make her feel at home advice! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like she thoroughly enjoyed her birthday haha

    Also, where did you get that first image from if you don't mind me asking?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I found it in a thread at /co/. Didn't ask for sauce.

      Delete
  7. Nah, hang it up, and just lie and tell her you found it on the internet and you liked it.

    Duh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But what if she asks why I like it? Isn't it going to make me look suspicious and thus make her paranoid? Unless that's your plan?

      Delete
    2. Dammit. Didn't think of that...

      Tell her it's from your favorite webcomic. If she asks about it, I'll set up a shitty blog and post shitty drawings and that one.

      Delete
    3. You'll do that man? I think I'll take you up on that if you're willing to do it. I don't want to be too much trouble though.

      Delete
    4. Say you found it on 4chan and you thought it was funny and reminded you of her.
      I love you and Vryo but you all have the skill of a babby at lying and fabricating stories.

      Delete
    5. It's because I love her too much.

      Delete
    6. Dude if you had any idea how many shitty blogs I have you would be blown away. There is no trouble, only really shitty art.

      Delete
  8. Explain the blog? Didn't Ching Chong view this blog before at one time? Remember, you told her about it yourself and she used it while you were in the hospital or something?

    ReplyDelete