Sunday, April 1, 2012

Ching Chong's humor needs some work

So guy's I saw the toonami adult swim thing. It was awesome already sent my email telling them to bring it back.

Anyways night went like this.

>Learn Toonami is coming back for one night
>MFW
>Ching Chong is confused as to why I'm so excited for a one night block airing of Chinese cartoons
>Try to explain it to her but give up when I realize it would be as fruitless as trying to explain the pleasure of being cummed inside to a virgin
>A little bit dissapointed in the fact that this just the executives at CN dangling hope in front of us only take it away while shouting April fools
>Tell this to Ching Chong
>Ching Chong forgot it was April Fools day before I reminded her
>We keep watching 
>Anyways about half through Ching Chong tells me she's going to kill me and feed me to dogs
>What
>"April Fools"
>HFW

We need to work on her humor.

11 comments:

  1. >"April Fools"
    It was a fun night, though. I don't think anything will top it any time soon.

    I certainly hope you tossed her a bone and... well...
    Boned her.

    She tried, at least.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. >Tossed her a bone
      >Boned her

      And I thought her joke was bad.

      Delete
    2. On the bright side, you still have all your limbs.

      Delete
  2. Did she actually do the finger thing too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She did a thing with her finger. Dohohohohohoho

      Delete
  3. Sounds like you almost one-uped nate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please explain the Adult Swim Toonami thing to me. Haven't been watching TV lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adult Swim aired a Toonami block and caused millions of people to have a nostalgia orgasm.

      Delete
  5. >Anyways about half through Ching Chong tells me she's going to kill me and feed me to dogs
    >What
    >"April Fools"

    Clearly you just have no sense of humor.

    On that note, I'm guessing you didn't prank Ching Chong due to the high probability of loss of limb or life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She tried to give me an abortion, I think playing it safe is a good choice.

      Delete
  6. >Try to explain it to her but give up when I realize it would be as fruitless as trying to explain the pleasure of being cummed inside to a virgin

    Someone has came inside of you? Very nice.

    >She tried to give me an abortion, I think playing it safe is a good choice.

    It still makes me happy to know my suggestion for a prank ended with you getting falcon punched. I'll always crack up when I think about that.

    ReplyDelete