Saturday, April 21, 2012

Ching Chong meets Mary Jane

So seeing as Ching Chong has never gotten high before I figured it would be hilarious if Ching Chong and I celebrated 420 with brownies.

>Immediately after she eats the brownie she asks if it's working yet
>She grows impatient
>Then the munchies start to set in for her
>I go to shitpost on /a/ while she chows down
>Eventually I stopped and went to get her.
>Soon as I came into eyesight of her she put down her food and started hugging me
>Telling me I was "pretty"
>Had me sit on the couch just so she could play with my hair
>Meanwhile I was giggling the whole time
>Kept calling my pretty
>Eventually started chewing on my hair
>I'm trying to stifle my laughter
>With a mouth full of my hair she says "Wuv uuu anon". 
>Would have nearly died from Hnngh there if she didn't start trying to undress me
>She was still chewing on my hair and she tried to lift my shirt above my head
>Meanwhile I'm laughing my ass off

There are no images on the internet that could capture that moment.

11 comments:

  1. Munchies aren't as cool as people think they are. No matter what you do you can't look cool eating a whole box of pop tarts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But seeing her try and fit a huge sandwich in her mouth was adorable.

      Delete
  2. Be thankful she didn't go full paranoid. That shit would've been ugly.

    Looking forward to more of your posts (and getting my very own Ching Chong).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you understand more than anyone that finding your own crazy Korean girlfriend is a goal all men should strive for.

      Delete
    2. But you don't find them, they find you. They seek you out like a power ring from a lantern corps. They search far and wide, but when they find you......glorious.

      Delete
    3. Which ring do you think they are... Propably the red ring good luck having you family ripped to shreds for getting inbetween you and her.

      Delete
    4. >Ching Chong not being a star sapphire

      Delete
  3. .... That is... really goddamn adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG GUYZ CHING CHONG GOT THE MUNCHIES AND ATE HIM!1!!!!1!!!111!!

    ReplyDelete