Saturday, April 14, 2012

Generic anime: the pool episode

>So things have been going pretty good at the Ching Chong household nothing out of the ordinary. 
>Ching Chong decides to call up some of my friends to go swimming at one of the local pools
>Friends agree and I'm pleased by Ching Chong's apparent social initiative
>get to pool
>At first Ching Chong is like this
>But I eventually get her to come into the pool
>About halfway through she pulls me out to put more sun block on my back saying I'm getting red
>Has me lay on my stomach while she lays her hands on my back
>Makes sure to get every part of my back, especially lower back
>I mean really low
>She was trying to pull my shorts down to get at my ass
>Ask her what she's doing
>Awkwardly stops and tells me she's finished. 
>Go back to swimming
>Later when drying off talking to friend
>"Dude we should hang out more, let's take a trip to Vegas"
>I of course say no for obvious reasons

1. I'd have to bring Ching Chong along: Can you imagine me leaving her alone? Can you imagine me letting her leave her behind?
2. wedding chapels: Too big of a temptation for Ching Chong to drug and marry me
3. The house would kill us: I'd try and use Ching Chong's math skills to count the cards and we'd be found out and end up buried in the Mohave.

>He still keeps pestering me about it
>"Come on, it'll be fun, you know it"
>Decide I've had enough and tell him "dude I'm fucking busy"
>Ching Chong overhears and chimes in "but my name isn't busy"

>And then after the shock wears off they start laughing like jackals 
>Ching Chong still doesn't understand why it was so funny

3 comments:

  1. >Decide I've had enough and tell him "dude I'm fucking busy"
    >Ching Chong overhears and chimes in "but my name isn't busy"
    I lost it right here.
    Your girlfriend is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy shit, that's hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  3. That also could have gone horribly....horribly...wrong.

    ReplyDelete