Thursday, May 10, 2012

The Dark Night rises will be worse

So time for an update.

>Me and Ching Chong go to see midnight opening showing of the Avengers. 
>All the theatere rooms are for Avenger screenings. 
>We arrive there an hour and a half before the show starts
>Theatere is already half full
>People dressed in costume, Thor, Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk, and I think I even saw some guy dressed as Giant man/Ant man/Yellow Jacket/Wife Beater/whatever Hank Pym is calling himself.
>We get our seats
>While waiting Ching Chong get's in one of her moods
>Tries to cuddle
>I evade like an employer because there was a fat Thor guy sitting behind us and he was weird
>movie starts
>Dat interaction between Rogers and Stark
>Dat fight between Thor, Iron Man, and Cap
>Dat interaction between Banner and Stark
>Dat scene where the carrier is hit and Banner turns into the Hulk and starts chasing Scarlet Johansson to rape her
>Dat scene when Thor cock blocks him
>Dat death of the son of Coul
>Dat Fury's card trick
>Dat teamwork
>Dat Hulk punching Thor for blocking his cock
>Dat puny god
>Dat Hulk restarting Stark's heart with his yell
>Dat Thanos
>All those schwarma
>MFW

It was a really good movie. How good you ask? So good it made Ching Chong forget I avoided cuddling with her for about three hours.

Then she remembered. I got my shit slapped.

Her new rule is that when she want's physical attention she gets it. She doesn't care who's watching. I also had to be 'punished', for disobedience.

16 comments:

  1. Aw she's adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. >I also had to be 'punished'.
    Good thing she's not into hardcore femdom, eh?.. She's not into hardcore femdom, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Strap-on hardcore.

      Delete
    2. No she hasn't used a strap-on on me.

      Delete
    3. *on me yet
      Fixed that for ya.

      Delete
    4. But why would she want to do it in my butt?

      Delete
    5. >Why would she want to put kitten ears on you and then stick a tail buttplug up your ass?

      Errr...

      Delete
    6. I speak of times to come, when you never leave the house, not out of lack of need, but due to being chained to the bed.

      Delete
  3. >Evaded like an employer
    THIS POST
    I LIKE IT
    ANOTHER!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well now I'm even more pissed off that I won't see the Avengers until a decent dvdrip gets uploaded.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It always baffles me how you seem to have a JPEG/GIF perfectly ideal to describe the anecdotes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's because I pretty much save every picture I come across on the internet. Even the ones I think are shit.

      Delete
  6. Where's the first picture from?

    ReplyDelete