Monday, November 19, 2012

You will never get to be a Wookiee Sith lord.

Hey everyone sorry it's been awhile since I updated but Ching Chong's been pretty energetic because she's excited we're heading to my family's house for thanksgiving this year again.

Let's see where to start?

Oh I know Ching Chong and I have been watching Walking Dead again. We're both pretty happy Lori died, she was dragging the rest of the group down. Sad that T-Dog died, but I guess they can only have one black guy at a time. Also Andrea is a slutty bitch whore in Ching Chongs opinion, I'm inclined to agree. Sword girl is pretty cool though, though her swordsmanship seems unrealistic. Glen and Maggie are probably gonna get tortured. Speaking of torture though......

So I'm laying on the couch after getting home from work just relaxing. Then out of nowhere Ching Chong climbs on top of me and starts tickling my ribs. I laugh while trying to push her hands away to get free but she's determined. Realizing I won't be able to escape her I start begging for her to stop in between involuntary chuckles. Ching Chong says she'll let me go if I offer her my body. No in a position to negotiate for anything I concede to her demands. Alas she begins her tickle assault on me again mid-coitus, all the while saying that I'll be punished if I ejaculate before she wishes.

Not sure if cute or lude but I thought I'd share it.

Anyways after the deed is done we cuddle with each other for awhile. Eventually Ching Chong looks me in the face and bluntly asks if she's "weird". I ask here what she's talking about and she says sometimes she wonders if I'd prefer her if she was in her words "More like other girls, and less bothersome". It was this time I tossed her on her back and said "How's this for bothersome" as I started my own tickle torture session. Which caused he to swear vengeance upon me. It was fun.

Changing subjects to things that aren't fun though. Ching Chong downloaded the S.S. Tortanic. Her reasoning was that it was free to play and it was Star Wars. The graphics are pretty low save for the cut scenes which is where I suspect most of the budget went to, well that and the purchase of child sex slaves. Anyway the gameplay is fairly restricted if you don't want to pay. Now one thing people like to say is that TOR has the most VA's and spoken lines of any game or something. Now while that is true some of the dialogue is a tad cliched in certain istances. Giving me this kind of image.


I'll post sometime next week regarding our Thanks Giving day stuff. In the meantime complain about how it's bullshit you can't play as a species that isn't a human re-color.

8 comments:

  1. jsakdlsa jlsk jksdjalasjjdjdj a djksald j dksl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even if you pay, you play with a different head slapped on the same human model. Also the wookiee force user thing is real thing, which George banned. Seriously. And I am also playing TOR for the same reason Ching Chong said. It is free and it is Star Wars and tbh I'm sick and tired of replaying Jedi Knight and Republic Commando for the 75th time, as awesome as the games are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Out of interest, does Ching Chong speak with a strong Korean or American accent?

    Also, normal is boring. People like her make life interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life is good with a new blog entry :3
    Anyway, have you tried playing the classic Star Wars shooters? Unlike other of the same genre, they usually have an interesting storyline and promote a healthy non-sexual outlet for the couple (i.e. killing each other with laser guns)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Calling it now; She's going to rip out one of your ribs and fuck herself with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey mang. You gonna see Hobbit?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I miss you...............

    ReplyDelete