Sunday, July 7, 2013

It's occurring!

Long time no see huh. So I guess I have some explaining to do. Well some of your guys were on the right track with the rape dungeon line of though. Although it was more just lots of rough sexual acts with little concern for my consent. What's the difference you ask? Well I was allowed to go outside. But things were still very busy.

However there was something even more important that was going on behind the scenes. That I didn't expect. So you remember from my last post that Ching Chong got that call from an old friend, and she talked about me. Well she one thing she talked was a certain plan she had for me. She only put it into action about a week ago though. She had to work up a bit of courage to do it. No, I'm not talking about butt sex. I know you're disappointed. But wait for a moment and let me tell you my story.

So I come home to Ching Chong sitting at the kitchen table fidgeting with something, something that she immediately hide from me upon coming in. Now at first I thought it was just a birthday present that she had bought early or something. Well anyways afterwards things we're fairly normal the usual routine.

However later that night she sat me down on the couch and told me she wanted to talk about something. She was fairly apprehensive, struggling to find her words and making weird breathing noises. I thought she was going to have a panic attack. And then she blurted it out.

I was a bit taken back. Not just by the contents of the message but also because she yelled it at me like some kind of ancient war cry. Then I hear yes, it took me a moment to realize it was I who said it. There was a good five minutes of rejoicing followed by some awkward silence as we figured out to do next. Ching Chong was able to figure out something to do.

Now I've told my family and friends and we're making plans to have it be done in about eight months on or close to her birthday. Although we're still talking about what kind of ceremony we want and where we want it. Okay well mostly my family and friends are just throwing suggestions and ideas at us. But yeah ceremony is still in the planning stages. However we still haven't told her parents yet, in fact as you know they still don't even know about us. So we're trying to come up with a way to tell them that doesn't cause them to disown Ching Chong. We might have more a bit more luck with her mom, but I'm there's going to be some sort of well reactionary reaction from her father. Now before any of you ask, no, you're not invited. I don't trust you guys not to do something foolish or lewd.

Not sure when I'll make another full post but I'll try to respond to the comments you're going to make.

22 comments:

  1. Congratulations!
    On behalf of the anons, we wish you a long and happy marriage. May your stories ever continue as your love grows stronger each day, for the day of your wedding will be the day you loved each other the least.

    You should definitely absolutely invite us though! At most you'll have maybe two dudes show up who will thumbs up you and can be used as active participants in any plans you may have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send pictures of the wedding, I swear to god if i don't see you in a dapper suit, and ching chong in a pretty dress I will lose it

    ReplyDelete
  3. > I don't trust you guys not to do something foolish or lewd.

    Well that's just rude. We would never do anything like that.

    SRS binnis: Congratulations! I for one do indeed wish you a long and happy marriage and luck in dealing with her parents. I know first hand what its like to be judged by your girls parents without them even knowing a fucking thing about you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy times ahead: Hooray! Having a tiny Asian women proposing to you in the form of a war-cry: Hooray! Not inviting the internet to your wedding: boooooooooooooo! Good luck Broski... also pictures of the wedding please, and more regular updates as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ALSO: For the #2 best reason why the internet should be invited to Anons and Ching Chongs future wedding: we did a hella of a lot of work in /adv/ in getting this thing off the ground and stop Anon from being a faggot, YOU OWE US WEDDING PICTURES/STORIES!!! Also when you are happily married and YEARS have past show her the blog: tell her it is a testament of your love your feel for her every day <3

      Delete
  5. congratulations dude whens she giving you the keys to her chastity belt?

    ReplyDelete
  6. > tfw no fiancée who proposed to me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats man! It's about time. But if her parents would so readily disown her, why tell them at all?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratz man.
    Post pictures from the wedding or I'll cry.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I CALLED IT!

    And as well know, the best way to get her parents to accept you is to beat them at League of Legends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you mean play the national sport of Korea: Starcraft?

      Delete
  10. We all know she's still gonna rape you in the butt...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So does he, he just doesn't know what he'll do when the time comes...

      Delete
    2. Probably at the reception, as entertainment for the family and friends.

      Delete
  11. Congratulations, man!

    >Now before any of you ask, no, you're not invited.

    At least let us know where to send our presents.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is what it must feel like for peoples favourite characters to get married... is she planning on making cute babbies in the future?

    ReplyDelete
  13. How I imagine them telling her dad: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fUJ6LehQ3I

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ching Chong is so brave that I picture her carrying you during the honeymoon haha I hope you don't forget about us little people when you get married.

    ReplyDelete
  15. >Not trusting anon to restrain himself from doing lewd things

    Who are we, your girlfriend?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I second the motion to show her this after a few years to show how dedicated you are even so far back and fifth the idea to post pictures. Faces blurred out and exif data erased, of course. Maybe if you tell her about the blog and she takes well to it and us, you can throw a second reception for the Internet. Or maybe just a video.
    Congratulations and I wish you both well!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, also, it may help with her parents to have Ching Chong teach you a little bit of Korean, learn a little bit of the history beyond the war and whatnot. Even just a little bit scores big points with foreign in-laws-to-be.

    ReplyDelete