Monday, November 18, 2013

Long time no post

Wow it's been quiet a while. To be fair me and Ching Chong were busy, but I really went for a long time without posting. I'll try and update more often in the future, hopefully, maybe, possibly.

So I think I posted in one of those yandere threads on /R9K/ that Ching Chong got me a collar. She did, only it wasn't a regular collar. It was a dog collar, with a name tag and address. Although she bought me another collar later when she found out she wouldn't be able to walk me around with a leash outside. So there's that.


However besides from general wedding planning stuff there was one other event that happened. Another girl was ogling me. Or at least she did in Ching Chong's mind. I don't know because I don't really pay attention to other women.....yeah that's why.

Anyways we were in the canned foods aisle at a local grocery store. I was bending down to pick up some canned chiles when suddenly Ching Chong steps in front of my ass. "This isn't a show bitch, he's mine" she said to a highly disturbed shopper. I turn around to see what's up and Ching Chong is giving this look of hatred and aiming to throw a soup can at some blondish woman, maybe in her early thirties or late twenties. Anyway the woman turns three hundred and sixty degrees and starts backing away, fear apparent in her eyes. Ching Chong then puts down her bitch stoning soup can back in the cart and tells me let's go. Of course the rest of the time there at the store she periodically feels me up. Anyways when I get home I ask her what the fuck happened. I might have asked right after the incident, but I know better than that.

So once she explained the situation to me I asked if she thought it was really necessary to threaten that woman. She started giggling and saying, "but Anon it's a sin to covet your neighbors property". I replied that it was also considered a sin to have pre-marital sex. She said "it doesn't count when it's your property", and then started giggling again. Then she told me prepare for my punishment for talking back. All in all a good day.

20 comments:

  1. j-jesus man, you're a braver man than i

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. marrying ching chong even with her yandere potential. don't worry bro we'll be here to sound the alarms if anything happens

      Delete
  2. This is a pretty big difference from how she was at the beginning of the blog. I'm pretty sure she's gonna cut your dick off as a trophy. I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah she's changed a bit, or come out of her shell, depending on how you view it. She wouldn't cut my dick off, I mean how would she torture me sexually then?

      Delete
    2. You have an ass. And she now has a disembodied dick. I'm sure she could think of something.

      Delete
  3. Have you taken it in the butt?
    If so, did you like it.

    P.S. Make sure to assert yourself as a person within the relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo... how's her therapy going?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Swimmingly, she's going to therapy, taking her meds, and she hasn't been in a depressing mood.

      Delete
  5. Is she dominant because she knew you wanted her to be, or is that just how she is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She wanted to put a leash on me and take me for a walk.

      Delete
    2. No, I mean was she always a dom or did she become one to please you?

      Delete
    3. She's always wanted to me make me her bitch.

      Also I should have a new post out tomorrow or Friday.

      Delete
  6. Goddamn, you aren't dead? I was sure she had murdered, raped, and eaten you by now.....And not necessarily in that order. Well, good on ya, mate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey dude, you're an expert and all, so I think you're the one to come to for advice.
    Recently a small asian girl (Shes seriously like 4'3) has been talking to me pretty much everyday. When I'm in school hanging out with a couple of my friends, she walks over and gives me a hug. Everyday the hugs get seemingly longer. Also she added me on facebook like the day she met me, and she got caught trying to secretly take a picture of me.
    Normally I'm all for creepy, but something is just off putting about this. Should I be fearing for my life?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you been cheating on her with bitches and whores? If not then you have nothing to worry about. I mean dwarfs a very trustworthy folk, not like those dirty Elves.

      On a serious note though she seems pretty nice. I mean she hasn't tried following you home or made any threats to you or acquaintances of yours.. She's crushing on you pretty bad but it doesn't seem like you're in danger of any kind. It's normal to be nervous about new things, but what you need to do is cowboy up give her the D. Or you know take her some place and walk home while holding hands, if you're into to that sort of stuff.

      Delete
    2. Well the thing is, I don't really think I like her. She seems nice and all, besides all the creepy shit. But the creepy shit is really off putting, and I don't really know her at all.
      Do you think I'm going to get murdered if I don't like her?

      Delete
    3. Man you need to calm your ass down. Has she made any move that could be considered threatening, at all? If the answer is no, then you really don't have anything to be afraid of. Just get to know her, worst she's done is ignore your personal space, I really think you're overreacting here. You'll be fine. Just become some short girl doesn't understand you don't like to be hugged for too long doesn't mean she's going to kill you.

      If your really that nervous about it though ask about her to her friends, or if she doesn't have those than just casual acquaintances who know her somewhat better than you. Then you can get a better idea of her behavior.

      Delete
  8. Can we see pictures of your collar(s)? I love collars!

    Also, why can't she walk you down the street with a leash? You could always do it late at night if you're afraid of others seeing you!

    ReplyDelete