Tuesday, September 27, 2011

This post is like her stature

So Ching Chong had an incident this morning. She saw a spider web in the corner and freaked the fuck out because she's afraid of spiders. She asked me to smash it for her. I did. End story.

Well anyways the main reason I'm posting is because Halloween is coming up soon and I'm wondering what me and Ching Chong should do. None of my friends are having any parties because it's on a Monday this year and Ching Chong doesn't seem to have any friends (I've stopped trying to pressure her to get some). So yeah I'm wondering what we should do that day? 

Also do you guys have any questions about me or Ching Chong? Any requests for certain stories?

4 comments:

  1. You don't really talk about your sex lives at all, how about some embarrassing stories about that? And if you try to claim there are none, we'll have to call bullshit. Also, NEDM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. COVER YOUR HOUSE WITH FAKE SPIDERWEBS FOR HALLOWEEN.
    RAPE HER WHILE WEARING A SPIDER COSTUME.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell Ching Chong that if she loves you, she'll brutally murder the first trick-or-treater that knocks on the door.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should have a post up soon detailing one of our sexual adventures as well as future halloween plans and what not.

    ReplyDelete