Monday, June 4, 2012

Something about Israel

So I'm not sure why I'm writing this post but don't really have anything else to say. Thing's have been pretty calm, almost eerily so. So you guys get to learn a little bit more about mine and Ching Chong's past.

Well let's see I was born to my parents in the late 20th century and consequently know the word's to Black Hole Sun by heart. Overall my childhood was fairly normal. Got B's in most my classes, rode bikes, read books, had some friends, played some b-ball outside of school, got into some trouble with the neighborhood when I joined a cult called the center lead by mister Mack, and my moma got scared and wanted to send me to live with my auntie and uncle in Bel-Air. But yeah a pretty normal childhood.   

Well except for the time I hit my dad. Yeah I'm telling you that story now. I was sixteen going on seventeen, only unlike the young Austrian girl all was not well in the Von Trapp family. My dad at the time was going throw a mid-life crisis and was being what those in the psychological community have termed a "complete dick". Anyways to make a long story short he sit's me down and tell's me he's thinking of getting a divorce and leaving my mom. Well for about the past five months  I'd been dealing with his bullshit so I had a lot of pent up aggression and I'd already lost it. I could see beyond the gate. So I balled up my fist went back up to the shoulder, and let loose my fist. 

    I'm not sure if it was just the shock or I actually threw a hard punch. Ever way he fell down, and I just stared at him for a bit before leaving. Next few day's he didn't talk to me and shied away every time I so much as glanced in his general direction, he was afraid of me. And that's how I saved my parent's marriage and became the patriarch. Well there was also couple's counseling but I doubt she punched anyone.

   Then there was Ching Chong's childhood. I think I told you guys about her family situation and how it was well shit. I can't really think of any better words to describe it than that and I don't really feel like by putting up a funny picture with a caption. So yeah just a story about me.

9 comments:

  1. >And that's how I saved my parent's marriage and became the patriarch.

    If there were ever a moment to man up, you picked the right one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. QUESTION: does Ching Chong understand Lady Rainacorn in Adventure Time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's never watched Adventure Time.

      Why do you ask?

      Delete
    2. I'm curious too, ask her what the fuck the goddamn unidragon is saying.

      Delete
    3. Well, according to wikipedia, Lady Rainacorn supposedly speaks Korean, hence the question.

      Delete
  3. Fixing relationships with a fist to the face since 1921.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just watched that boy meets world, what the fuck was that shit?

    ReplyDelete