Friday, October 14, 2011

The Thing

So we saw the Thing prequel on the midnight release. We both enjoyed it. It wasn't as good as the original of course. But on it's own a pretty good movie, and in story of the thing a pretty faithful prequel. Sure it doesn't fully catch the desolate feeling that the Carpenter one portrays but it still has an element of suspense to it. The effects were also pretty nice being able to make some very disturbing scenes. Like this one particular scene in which the thing has put a huge hole in this guy's chest with a tentacle appendage, then becomes a human spider and crawls over to the dying man. It then begins to assimilate him why he is still alive. Actually merging their bodies and faces together into one. Though in some instances it almost seemed to play of at lot of the scenes from the older film, but I had expected something like that. Ching Chong's reaction to the face meshing was like this.

In fact after the movie was done and we we're walking out of the theater and I asked her if she needed to use the restroom.  She looked at me with a weird guilty look and said "not anymore". I was confused by her answer and replied "What"? She then lifted up her shirt to reveal a damp spot on her pants. She had pissed herself during the film. She was on the verge of the crying and simply said "the faces, the faces anon". I put my arm around her shoulder and told her it was okay and we we're going to go home. So I drover her home, with Ching Chong sitting in the side seat. We do eventually get home and Ching Chong takes off her clothes and take a quick shower. Meanwhile I'm just browsing the Internet before I go to bed when Ching Chong comes in wearing nothing but a small white shirt and one of my old pair of boxers. You've read enough hentai to know where this is going.

Yep we spent the night cuddiling and whispering sweet things into each others ears.

5 comments:

  1. God, I hate horror movies.

    Like, JESUS DICK, they scare the shit out of me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them. Also, just a heads up, but the Walking Dead is back for it's second season now. It should already have aired the first episode in America.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shit, not again.

    Well, goodbye guys. Time to get back to NOT SLEEPING AT NIGHT.


    ...Fucking zombies...

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way, let people post anonymously on your blog will ya?

    I wanted to post this on your latest update

    "Ah, the ethical implications of pushing your blind girlfriend down a stairs...

    It's almost as bad as shooting a blind person in the back.

    Why don't you replace all of her CD's etc, with Justin Bieber ones?"

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH FUCK YOU CAN DO THAT?

    Okay. IT IS DONE.

    And, I DO like that idea, actually. It's SO EASY.

    I'll try that tomorrow and post her reactions on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete