Thursday, October 6, 2011

Whoops

I was going through the archives of the old threads and I noticed I missed some stories I posted there, so enjoy the stale copypasta.

A contract
>About 2AM
>Trying to fall asleep in my bad (We sometimes sleep in our different beds because we both have a tendency to move around a lot in our sleep)
>Hear knock on my door
>Get up and open it, Ching Chong is there in her pajamas saying she had a nightmare and wants to sleep with me.
>Okay
>She's cuddling me tighter than usual, actually cutting off circulation a bit
>Ask what her nightmare was about
>Says it involved me and some other woman tying her up, dropping her into a deep pit, and then filling it up with concrete as we make out.
>Asks if I would ever leave her
>Tell her no
>She then asks me "But what if some beautiful busty blonde"
>I tell her that one of those things do not belong
>She asks me which one
>I tell her I do not like blond hair and that she worry about nothing
>She start to say but
>I shush her and tell her the only butt I care about is her's
>But I thought you didn't want to put your
>I stop here there and just tell her that the only way I'ld leaver her is if I lost my free will and that if that happened she could make me her property
>She was excited by this

Pagan pledging
>she's on her computer 
>Her face is pretty much right in front of the screen
>Say that her eyeballs will fall out of her head if she keeps doing that.
>Grabs my elbow and pulls me over to the screen
>Shows me a pagan festival that's happening in the fall
>Points to section about Handfasting ceremonies (marriage ceremonies, both legal ones and just symbolic ones)
>Doitfaggot is painted over her face
>Point out that neither of us are Pagan and thus it would be both culturaly insensitive as well as silly to do so
>She's lost it, now she can kill
>Starts saying that I don't love her and am only using her for sex. That I shouldn't even have to think about it.
>Says that she's not just going to let me leaver her and that I'll learn to love her even if she has to rape it into me.
>HFW
>Stand there stunned for a bit before embracing her in a hug and saying I lover her to.
>She starts crying
>This goes on for quite awhile
>Eventually tearfull apology
>I ask her if she wants ice cream
>Feed her cookies and cream
Short but relevant story
>Decide to have movie night at home.
>Ching Chong chooses The Princess Bride
>Much laughter is had
>I pop in John Carpenters The Thing
>HFW
>Won't leave the couch, won't let me leave the couch
>Have to go to the bathroom
>She follows me in the bathroom huddled against my leg while I'm trying to take a shit

Now why is this relevant you ask? Because guess what we're going to see on the 14th? Yeah that will be. Actually I'm not sure how to feel about the movie but it will be nice to spend time with Ching Chong in public.

6 comments:

  1. >I shush her and tell her the only butt I care about is her's
    >But I thought you didn't want to put your
    Does that mean she want anal sex but you don't like doing it? Or did the topic of anal sex come up as something she's scared of and you assured her you didn't want?

    ReplyDelete
  2. More a combination of the two really. She asked if I wanted to do that, I said no (tried it once before, never again), and she was filled with releif. I'm more surprised you didn't comment on the whole raping love into me or the excitment at me being her property thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nah, I've read that already, and it seems par for the course with you two. Has she had bad experiences with buttsecks?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm afraid to ask her that. Personally I don't understand the appeal even before my event I didn't see why people would care for it. I mean you poop from there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. >I mean you poop from there.
    http://butipoopfromthere.ytmnd.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. >She follows me in the bathroom huddled against my leg while I'm trying to take a shit
    Stop it, boner.

    ReplyDelete