Monday, October 3, 2011

Tch! It ended with consensual sex.

So time for another sex story?

I open the door to the apartment and am greeted with delicious smell of Ching Chong's cooking. She's setting the table as I tiredly walk in. I'd had a difficult time at work that day and I just wanted to sit down and do absolutely nothing for the rest of the night. She looks up from table and notices me. A wide grin washes over her face and her eyes seem to light up. She comes over to me and gives me a tight hug, looking up at my face she tells me that she's really missed me today. I nod and tell her I'm happy to be home. We sit down and start eating diner. I don't talk much and she notices. She looks at me with concern and asks me what's wrong. I tell that is wasn't anything, just tired from work. She gets out of her chair and walks over to me, standing behind me she leans forwards and whispers in my ear if I'd like a massage. I nod vigorously because well why the fuck not? Who's ever turned down a massage? Then it begins.


She just starts pounding on my back like it's a red headed bastard step child. Now I'm not an expert at massages but I think her technique was very much, uh, wrong. My shoulders endured that for the better part of half an hour before I got the bright idea to tell her I had to go to the bathroom. Once in the bathroom I sat down, slouching forward. I wonder how her tiny little hands could make my upper back feel like one of those carcasses in the Rocky movie. Fearing that she will want to start over when I realize I need a convenient excuse to not have my back near her. So when I come out I do my most convincing fake yawn and tell her I'm feeling really tired and thus am going to go to bed early.

Her face is now painted with dejection. She looks down at he feat twisting the front of her shirt with her hands. "But I thought tonight that....we would....I mean.....it's been nearly a week. I thought tonight I'd, I mean we'd.." At this point I feel like an ass, however I can't just start backpedaling. I put my right hand on her shoulder and use my left to tilt her head up so I can look in her eyes. I look at her and tell her that first thing tomorrow I'm going to give her everything she wants. A smile returns to her face and she says she understands.

So I go off to bed. I drift off to sleep pretty quickly and things are going well. That is until later when I awake as I feel the mattress move under me as Ching Chong gets on the bed and slides in beside me. It is at this point I realize Ching Chong is fully naked. She then proceeds to shake my shoulder saying it's tomorrow. I look at the clock and it's 12:02 AM. She took what I said in the most literal manner possible. I probably should have just started having sex with her right then and there. Sadly though I did not. Maybe it was because my mind hadn't fully woken up yet, or maybe I was just being retarded. Either way I told her no. Big mistake.



She sits up. Even in the dark I can see a primal look of fury on her face. She asks me what I just said. I start to tell her I'm just not in the mood, blah blah blah. She snaps at me, yelling liar at the top of her lungs. I try to say something to the contrary but she just slaps me across the face. Not a light one ever. She put her anger into it, stung quite a bit. I just stare at her. Then she starts crying saying sorry over and over again. Weirdestboner.jpg

I grab a hold of her and just give her a hug telling her it will be okay. She of course feels said boner and her hips begin to have independent locomotion. Then we had sex in the missionary position under the covers to hide our shame from god.

4 comments:

  1. Well you DID say tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow. How often do you guys have sex that she has to beg for it? Also, does she hit you like that often? Do you need help anon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw man, now I'm tempted to share a sex story.

    Too bad NONE OF THEM are interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We usually have sex about every six days or so. Which matches with my usual rate of once or twice a week in past relationships. However she wants it about three or four times a week. Feels weird being the one with the lower libido.

    She only hits me because she loves me, they're just love taps. But no she's only hit me a few times. All slaps across the face. She cries right after she does it as well.

    Share them anyway.

    ReplyDelete