Saturday, December 17, 2011

Bowling adventures

So I decided to take Ching Chong bowling yesterday. We were actually proably going to just watch some of the things Ching Chong had torrented. So I convinced her that bowling would be more enjoyable. MFW she had actually planned for us to watch the Star Wars Christmas special.


Anyway we drive down the local bowling lane and fuck it is crowded. So as we're waiting in line to get our shoes we get to talking to these two sisters. Who I refuse to believe were not in an incestuous relationship. Anyways we agree to share a lane with them.
>Ching Chong grabs a bright orange ball and trys to hit the pins.
>It rolls into the gutter.
>This happens again
>I ask her if she wants to use the bumper things
>No I can do this
>It's her turn again and she throws another gutter ball
>I ask if she wants me to teach her
>Okay anon
>Have to show her how to aim, throw, and do everything
>Suddenly does very better
>I think she just wanted me to touch her in public
>Clever girl
>We say good bye to the wincest sisters after the game ends and return our shoes
>It is raining outside
>Ching Chong's face when I parked towards the end of the parking lot


So that was fun. Though I'm a little bit worried about Ching Chong because she's been sneezing a lot recently. I'm worried she might have caught something. If this post isn't up to my usual standards blame the local service providers and their recently shitty service.

Also I haven't seen a post from the V-man or anon and kitten recently. I'm sure the V-man is fine, he proably just lost sight of updating the blog. Anon and kitten on the other hand......well this proably captures you guy's feelings

4 comments:

  1. Wait, I know Anon and Kitten, but link to V-man?
    I love these blogs.
    I saw a thread on /r9k/ a few weeks back where Kitten had posted about wanting to eat Anon, and someone asked if it was her, and she seemed shocked that people read the blog.
    I hope Anon is okay...

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://blindgf.blogspot.com/

    Vman = Vyro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah man, I'm still here. I was just in The Land Of Snow And Assholes with my brother for a week, and my girlfriend just got back from a trip with her parents on Thursday.

    Funny you should mention my lack of updates though, because I just updated last night.

    Also

    >Lost sight

    I laughed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fucking love all of your blogs. I also know the feeling of the last pic and i'm really jelly of you and anon and kitten.

    ReplyDelete