Monday, December 5, 2011

Sad times

So it's that time of year again. The time I get to drink Eggnog. I love that stuff. Anyways the holidays at the Ching Chong household are going well. Ching Chong recently bought one of those small like foot tall sit on the table fake trees which have these needles that light up like lights.


Random fact about Ching Chong: She believed in Santa until she was eleven


 Anyways yeah. So I made a thread on /adv/ last week on what to get Ching Chong for Christmas. So I went with /adv/'s advice and decided on getting her jewelry.

>It's Saturday
>I'm working
>figure I'll just get the present after work
>About to clock out
>Customer comes in to pay to fill up his car
>Easily recognized meth addict (meth is very popular here, especially with the Turistas we get her)
>Scars over his face, he's got the shakes and has trouble getting the money out of his wallet
>Takes forever to do the transaction
>Finally can clock out
>Drive to store, looking at the bracelets and necklaces they have
>Charm bracelet with her birthstone
>Pretty Green shiny stuff
>Buy it
>Still feel like she needs something else
>Decide to make one more stop before home
>Go into another store and just start looking around
>Kitchen section
>These fucking aprons man
>One of them is Orange and has flower patterns
>Yes get
>Check my phone to see what time it is
>Dead, probably been dead for awhile
>Drive home to Ching Chong
>Open door
>Ching Chong is sitting in kitchen crying
>Notices I came in
>Marches over to me
>Her eyes are red and puffy
>Hugs me while sobbing
>Then begins pounding on my chest with her tiny fists
>"Where were you anon, I couldn't get a hold of you, I was scared"
>"My phone was dead and"
>"I was worried, I thought something had happened to you"
>"Calm down I'm fine and I was just out shopping for your gifts"
>HFW
>She kept saying she was sorry and that she was stupid for acting that way
>Says she doesn't know why I put up with her and that she's worthless
>Look at her tell her not to say that
>She tells me I'm crying
>Tells me she's sorry again while we hug

8 comments:

  1. You actually cried in front of her?

    You were not meant to show weakness in front of her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. D'aww.

    This is wonderful!
    Speaking of Eggnog, I wonder how she acts when drunk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was sad bro, she's just so hard on herself.

    She's been slightly drunk before, and she lost much of her ability to speak English. Not sure how she'll be at the New years/Kwanzaa party we're going to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You ever read over something quick and your mind changes one of the words. For some reason when I read your comment I saw New Jersey/Kwanzaa party and I thought that would be the most epic/crappy union fill construction zoned party ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm tempted to make a blog after reading yours, my girlfriend is the same way... not a crazy korean, just a crazy ginger.

    ReplyDelete
  6. New Jersey party? People live in New Jersey?

    Do it faggot. Do it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read this and the one thing comes to mind "Crazy Girl" by The Eli Young Band

    ReplyDelete