Saturday, December 10, 2011

Dragon dildos

So not much to report really. Ching Chong's been feeling better and things are going okay. Finals are pretty much done so nothing really big to worry about. Ching Chong bought my presents on Friday. She wouldn't let me look at them and had them wrapped up pretty quickly. I'm hoping one of them is a dragon dildo. Also Ching Chong said she wanted to "experiment" in the bedroom soon. HFW


So that should be fun. Also to the anon in the comments who has the crazy ginger girl, do it faggot.

7 comments:

  1. I'm never entirely sure when you're joking or not. She's not up for anal, but you are?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was too lazy to take out the caption.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good question Rhonda. If that's her plan I'll find out tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol. SURPRISE! BUTTSECKS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. for newbies, you can start with butt plug training kit and once you start off there is no going back, you would love it.
    can buy one online a www.sexualcharms.com

    ReplyDelete