Thursday, December 1, 2011

The late road rage story, also no whores were stabbed

Sorry guys I know I said I would post yesterday but Ching Chong decided to spring something on me. More on that later.

>Driving back home from parents house
>Fucking traffic
>Ching Chong is sleeping in the passenger seat beside me
>Cars had to be moving at about ten miles an hour
>Well the car in front of us slams on his brakes because some moron tried to merge in front of him
>In turn I slam on my brakes. 
>Ching Chong's head flies forward and hits the dash board
>That pained scream, it didn't sound human
>Then she begins yelling in Korean
>No idea what was said but it could have been good
>Traffic has stopped, holy shit think they heard her
>Try to calm Ching Chong down
>Nope 
>Now she's thrown some English words in there, mostly whore, that was her favorite word
>People in other cars are looking at us
>Still more yelling
>Ching Chong eventually calms down
>Later I ask her what the hell happened
>She claims it never happened
>I point out the growing bruise on her forehead


















>"Shut up anon"

As for why I wasn't able to post earlier. Well Ching Chong has asked my mother about some of the girls I dated earlier.

>She got their names. 
>Found their pictures on facebook 
>and printed them out.
>Then she lay them before me
>And told me I needed to explain to her why and I'm using her words here why I "settled for lesser women", why she was "better than these whores", and just "how big of a whore were they"
>Which is better than hunting them down and killing them I guess
>So she had lined them up in alphabetical order and had me start
>The"how big of whores were they" was her wanting me to reveal to her every bad thing about them and then making me exaggerate it to great lengths
>It was like an integration and she wanted me to route them out as horrible villains 
>The weirdest part was how easy I went along with it
>It was creepy how good she was at making me say things
>Like she could control my mind
>Eventually we got to the last one, who was ironically my first girlfriend
>To give you a little bit of information about her she was crazy
>Not in the fun way, but more in the sheltered religious fundie crazy
>She was the stereotypical Molly Mormon
>Only held hands with me, nothing further
>Wanted me to go on a mission when I turned eighteen (two year stint of dressing up in a white shirt, black pants, going door to door in some foreign place to tell everyone about a con man from upstate New York and how they should join his church)
>Then we would have gotten a temple marriage
>Worn the silly underwear
>Had like six kids
>And live horrid unfulfilled lives as followers of a cult
>I was actually considering it too (I was thirteen and quite stupid)
>Then I sat down and read the Bible, the Book or Mormon, Doctrine and  Covenants, and the Pearl of Great             price. 
>Destroyed my faith completely and lead me into apostasy 

>Ching Chong was surprised that the girl wanted a lot of kids
>And really surprised she wanted to give birth to them
>Which is how I learned Ching Chong thinks pregnancy is a disgusting act that she never wants to go through
>Then she made fun of the girl for wanting that
>I am very okay with this

So yeah things are going good. Ching Chong has decided not to hunt down my horrid pig disgusting ex's and I'll never have to worry about Ching Chong trying to impregnate herself as part of some whacky scheme of hers.

5 comments:

  1. Pregnancy disgusting?

    Never quite understood how some women think this, guess it's part of the fucked up childhood deal.
    Nevertheless you should be careful, maternity instinct can be ridiculously strong when it crops up.

    And don't do everything she says just because she says it.

    I've heard horror stories about asian women whose personality and actions change completely once they've dug their claws in. And considering how ching chong is now. Well, you get the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like smooth sailing then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ching Chong be crazy. But I'm even more surprised your mom willingly divulged all that personal information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are now aware that you will have 9001 children with her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mother can be a tad naive at times. I don't think she suspected Ching Chong would use such information for ill intended purpose. Ching Chong is too cute to do something like that in her eyes.

    Only if they're all adopted from Africa.

    ReplyDelete