Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving part 2

So I left off at Ching Chong being pissed if I remember. Well anyways nothing really too exciting happened for the rest of the day. My dad meet Ching Chong and he seemed to like her. Though even if he didn't I don't think he would have said anything. Because then he would have had to disaggree with my mother. Which doesn't happen anymore, not since I punched him in the face. But that's a shitty story.

>My sister and niece eventually leave with Tsun Tsun giving Ching Chong a hug good bye
>Ching Chong get's to sleep in my room and I'm sleeping in the den on an air mattress
>At first Ching Chong was happy she was sleeping in my old room, but then saddened when she realized it no longer smelled like me
>Anyways though we all eventually wake up and start preparing the meal for the holiday
>Think we started eating at noon or one
>Besides the four of us there was my sister, her two kids, her husband, and my dad's sister.
>Before we started eating my nephew pulled me aside to talk
>To tell you a little bit about him, he's pretty gangsta, not the brightest kid but a hard worker
>Anyways he leans and whispers "so is it true"?
>I ask him what he's talking about
>"You know, the sideways v-jay"
>I ask him how big is school bus is
>"what"
>"Because if you keep saying retard shit like that they'll put you on the short bus", I say before punching him in the shoulder
>Anyhow we eventually all sit down Ching Chong sitting to my right and Tsun Tsun sitting to her right.
>Tsun Tsun tried to feed her yams but Ching Chong really didn't want any, she was ecstatic however when I gave her my share of the olives. (me >9000, TT- Raditz)
>Well as we finish off the main things my mother informs us it's time to bring out the pumpkin pie
>Ching Chong volunteers to go get it
>Mom tells her the get the whipped cream in fridge as well
>Not too long later we hear a crash
>I rush to the kitchen with Tsun Tsun close behind me
>Ching Chong is on her knees in the kitchen floor in front of a dropped pumpkin pie
>Starting to cry
>As I try and comfort Ching Chong from what I gather from the crying she slipped on the rug in front of the refrigerator(not the first time something like this has happened)
>Tsun Tsun is standing there for a moment before trying help Ching Chong off the floor (I now think this was an attempt to feel up Ching Chong up a bit. Because she pulled her up by putting her hands under Ching Chong's armpits while lifting from behind.) 
>Ching Chong does eventually cheer up after we clean up the mess and she unnecessarily apologized to my mother seven times

>Friday would have been pretty boring were it not for Tsun Tsun showing up after her mother dropped her off asking if Ching Chong could take her to the movies
>I asked her what movie she wanted to see
>"Like Crazy"
>My hopes of Neal Patrick Harris were dashed
>Anyways Ching Chong ends up inviting me and I had to watch to a sappy Indie love story
>I mean if you like those things it's okay but I was still butt hurt about not getting to see NPH
>Then we drove Tsun Tsun home
>In which she hugged Ching Chong goodbye for a rather long time

>And then she whispered something in her ear before leaving
>When we drove away I asked Ching Chong what Tsun Tsun said
>"She said you don't deserve me. I don't think she likes you anon"
>It was then I realized my niece wanted to make love to Ching Chong

Which I'm not sure how I feel about. On one hand she wants to steal her from me, on the other hand she has really good taste.

I'll write the road rage story tomorrow.

3 comments: