Thursday, November 10, 2011

Sie wie Hüte anonym?

So guys I've decided not talk to talk to Ching Chong about the whole wife comment thing as nothing good would come from it. So instead I've decided to take her out to dinner tommorrow night. Yeah we're going out to this German place I've wanted to try for awhile. So yeah. I'll report on that when I get the chance. Ching Chong was really happy when I told her though. I also convinced her to try the sauerkraut because that shit is delicious. In the meantime have a hat.

7 comments:

  1. Oh god, fucking sauerkraut is THE SHIT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your relationship does not go "sauer"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried sauerkraut... am I missing that much?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm the same as A&K here, is it any good?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meh, it's one of those things that you either love or hate.

    Try it if you want, but don't be surprised if you don't like it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't listen to Vyro every human finds it delicious.

    ReplyDelete