Saturday, November 26, 2011

Back

So me and Ching Chong got back home. She's sleeping right now, all tuckered out from the car ride back. Looks adorable. Anyway got a few stories from the trip. Probably won't get them all out in this post but whatever.


>We're driving on the interstate and we stop to get some gas and use the restroom. 
>I do my business, wash my hands, and then go get a slurppe 
>Ching Chong meets me at the counter looking a little disturbed
>Guy working there was Indian (wait to combat the stereotypes there Gandhi), and I thought she hadn't seen one before
>We leave there
>We get into the car and get back on the interstate
>Driving for about an hour or so while I'm occasionally enjoying my slurpy
>"Anon, can you pull over I have to go"
>Turns out Ching Chong didn't use the restroom
>Not because the bathroom wasn't clean or anything
>No
>It was because it smelled funny

Mon visage















I'll write the rest of the stories latter but to give a sneak preview.

>Ching Chong is obsessed with my past
>Ching Chong drops Pumpkin Pie
>Is my niece a Lesbian?
>Is my nephew racist or just retarded?
>Ching Chong has road rage

1 comment:

  1. Oh man I can't wait for the road rage story. Ching Chong is very cute when she gets angry!

    ReplyDelete