Monday, November 7, 2011

If I wasn't taken I'd let NPH fuck me like some Cambodian whore, no homo.

So I was just cruising the Internet after I found out about Chris-Chans trial and arrest looking for some information. Didn't find too much. Anyway that's when my brain told me that I should go and try and translate that line of Korean Ching Chong said to me during sexy times. Well I found a transliteration thing here that seems legit (http://sori.org/hangul/conv2kr.cgi) so I put the words in and got this 난 당신 아내이요. So I translated that with google expecting something about sexual pleasure but it came out as


I'm your wife.


Now at first I freaked out and thought Ching Chong had somehow drugged me, married me while I was under the influence, and didn't tell me about. But then I realized if that was the case she would have put a wedding picture up on the wall somewhere. Which I checked and there was no picture to be found. So I was able to rule that out. But then I wondered if she had proposed to me. I ruled that out though because if she had done that she would have done it in English so I could have replied. So maybe it was just Ching Chong being adorable. Anyways I'm not sure what to do now. I mean obviously I'm going to fuck her brains out when she gets home today. But I'm not sure whether I should talk to her about this. I mean I realized a couple months ago I was probably going to be with Ching Chong forever. But more so as that engaged couple who stays engaged for years and then I'm gunned down because I wore the wrong colors on the wrong street. Then Ching Chong would hunt them down while becoming a violent vigilante.

Then Hollywood would make a movie about it and I'd be played by Neil Patrick Harris.

But you know in all seriousness I realised I haven't talked about our future at all with her. So yeah advice on how to do that?

5 comments:

  1. Just take it slow and easy. If you bring it up in the wrong way she'll think you're proposing and murder you in the most glorious way when she finds out you aren't. Or you'll wake up tied to the bed while getting a rigorous handjob...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ask her what 난 당신 아내이요 means. Tell us what her expression was like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you sure that you should?

    She's clearly all for it, but if you aren't, then you're just putting the wrong idea's in her head.

    She might actually propose to you if you bring up the future and then think you hate her when you say no (because you're both like what, in your twenties?).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with the first anon...but i'd add on, wait until she brings something up herself again - that way you can tell that it wasn't just a heat of the moment thing but something she actually means.
    Until that time just reflect on where you want this relationship to go - are you okay with spending the rest of your life with her

    ReplyDelete
  5. and the comment cut off on me.
    >are you okay with spending the rest of your life with her? is that something you actually want?
    If the answer to this is yes, then that's when you need to start thinking about the future and talk to her.

    ReplyDelete