Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Mix of pride and dissapoint

So I downloaded DCU online (yeah I know slowpoke) for Ching Chong she seems to like it. I wanted to be a villain at first and she went all moralfag on me.  Now initially I was like



But I warmed up to the idea after a few death threats, slaps to the face , hugs and kisses she convinced me. She's a rifle wielding speedster tank with fire powers. Who looks adorable and not threading at all. I'm a Booster Gold recolor. Despite what Ching Chong says purple is a manly color. So we'll probably be doing that for most of the time until we leave for our Thanksgiving trip to my parents place. So probably not any full blown stories until we get back. Until then I could answer any questions you guys have about me or her. Don't be afraid to ask that weird one you've had in the back of your head for awhile ever.

Also
>That feel when your watching that awesome cut scene where Lex and company are killing all the heroes
>That feel when Ching Chong asks you who the bald guy is
>My coin face when


7 comments:

  1. >Ching Chong asks you who the bald guy is

    All of my autismal geeky rage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What was your first time like? You said you were going to tell us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought he already DID. Maybe I'm just high from pasta sauce fumes though.

    Anyway, What is the WORST movie you guys have EVER seen?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a sunny summer afternoon. Heat blistered outside our apartment. We were on the couch talking about something, I don't remember. Then she slowly began to move closer to me. Before setting upon me like a lioness upon a gazelle. Aroused I began to move my hands under her shirt and up her back. My palms feeling the warm heat from her body. Then she began to slowly push me off towards the edge of the couch. I landed on the floor with a POMF=3. Before I could even ask what I was going to do on the floor she was again down on me. Her lips peeled back to reveal an impish smile and I know what we're going to do. She starts to remove her shirt and I pull her down for another kiss while she's trying to pull her shirt off her head. She laughs saying she can't see. I let her finnish taking off her shirt and begin to take mine off as well. Slowly begin to try and take off her bra, those fucking hooks man. While I was doing so I leaned in and asked her if we should move to some place more comfortable. She actually skipped to her bedroom. The hilarious part though was when she wanted to help me put on the condom. Shes never done that before and it was just adorable watching her struggle with that.

    I know not the most descriptive there but I'm tired tonight because customers have no respect for bathrooms.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The worst movie? Well if you mean the worst movie together I guess it the clips of the room I showed her would count. We haven't really watched any bad movies together. Mostly because I don't wan't to expose her to bad things. Which is why I told her the Star Wars prequels are cursed and have caused people to be raped. Which from a certain point of view is true.

    Individually the worst movie I've seen is Winter Solstice. It was so boring I actually prayed to GodBearJesus to kill me. I remember asking Ching Chong once and I think she said she really didn't like Bad Guy. She said it was really bad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fuck man, you ACTUALLY watched that? I remember picking up the box at Blockbuster, reading the description, and then putting it back, because it looked boring as fuck.

    I only wish I would have done that with Bridge to Terabithia.

    Terrible movie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Should have been a green Booster Gold, the lulz would have flowed in.

    ReplyDelete