Tuesday, December 13, 2011

*sexual pun goes here*

So sorry to disappoint you guys but Ching Chong didn't try and have butt sex with me.

You guys remember that story I told you about her having a bad dream of me leaving her and me calming her down by promising by that if I left her she could make me her property? Well she'd been thinking of that recently because of the holidays (don't ask me to try and explain how the two are connected in her mind). You've read enough shitty fanfiction slash stories to know where this is going.

>Ching Chong calls me into the room
>She's standing there fidgeting with her hands, her flash blushing
>"Anon I want....I want....I want you to be my slave, please"
>I can't help but laugh
>"Anon this is serious", she say's stamping her foot on the ground with her face turning an even brighter shade of red
>"I want you to be mine....I want to own you"
>"So what do you want to do then"?
>She points to sheets that she's fashioned into make shifts
>"I'm going to tie you up and make you.....make you my.....make you my"
>"Make me your what"?
>"Make you my...my bitch"
>Mustn't laugh
>"So get up on there and do...do what I say"
>lol okay
>She ties me up to the bed with the sheets
>Her face when

>I of course do and it begins

It essentially started with her fondling my genitals and it continued like this for awhile making me wonder whether she had chickened out. Then she starts to twist my nipples.

>Mel Gibson was right
>It hurts when you twist them
>Turns into a Tie and Tease
>Until I eventually do come
>She tells me that was too early and we're not finished yet
>She decides that she wants to sit on my face
>This is quite employable for both parties involved


So it was a pretty stimulating night. Not sure if we'll do that every time we have sex or just save it for special days. I mean Ching Chong and I enjoyed it but she was just so adorably nervous about the whole thing. Hard to take  it seriously from her. I don't know, this will probably require more "study" if you know what I mean.

8 comments:

  1. thisismyfetish.jpg

    As the sub male in a sub/dom relationship with a female, I can relate.
    If you like it, encourage her. Talk to her about it. Since you accepted, I wouldn't be surprised if she asks to collar you.
    Set some ground-rules when she does, if you choose to accept (like when it's appropriate to be sub/dom and collared, safewords, etc.,) and know that the collar represents a lot more then just a sex item. It's like a wedding ring.
    Except so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think she meant it as an all the time thing, I mean she doesn't do piss play all the time either does she?

    I would suggest that you don't do it all the time either way, the dom thing will spread out of the bedroom and into the rest of the relationship and eventually you'll just be some fallback guy for when one of her bulls won't come out to play and your relationship will be ruined. If destined wants to be whipped that's his problem, but dom/sub relationships don't last, eventually the dom will get bored with the current partner and will either leave or try to cuck the sub(don't be that guy). Most people's sub complex stems out of an inferiority complex and that's not a good thing, not at all. Keep switching it up, sometimes be dom, sometimes be sub.

    What me and my gf do is leave most of the week for spontaneous stuff, and then leave sunday for fetish stuff. We both have a list of stuff we want to do and we pick one each time (only rule is their can be no third parties(that includes animals :P )). There's always a healthy balance of power, if one week we go total slavery, the next week it'll be the same in the other direction.

    You better make sure she knows you're the boss next time. Tie her up and blindfold her, then tease her mercilessly is my suggestion. Teasing a girl while she's blindfolded seems to be guaranteed orgasm territory as well. Make sure to include spanking, spanking always makes a girl feel subservient.

    ReplyDelete
  3. >I don't know, this will probably require more "study" if you know what I mean.

    Explain further.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What the actual fuck?
    Well, whatever works, as long as both of you have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm gonna make our escape word Excalibur.

    Will probably tie her up and tease her with the blindfold soon enough.

    It means we'll have to perform extensive and thorough research of course.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know stories like this is why most are here, but I want more Ching Chong being awkward in public.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So Bowling instead then? Yeah Bowling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. >dom/sub relationships don't last, eventually the dom will get bored with the current partner and will either leave or try to cuck the sub(don't be that guy). Most people's sub complex stems out of an inferiority complex and that's not a good thing, not at all.

    I'm really sorry if this starts a shitstorm, but I absolutely HAVE to say something. That is an incredible sweeping generalization, and an offensive one at that. There's absolutely no reason that a D/s relationship shouldn't last any more than a "normal" one. If something works for the two people and they're happy and no one's being abused, it's all good, no matter what it is.

    To give you some perspective, I am a pet/slave in a 24/7 power exchange relationship. I could not be happier, and my submissive tendencies certainly do NOT stem from insecurity. It's just where I like to be in my relationship. Just because there is a constant imbalance in power doesn't mean the dynamic in our relationship is dysfunctional. I don't even consider the possibility that my Master would ever "get bored" of me or leave me/fuck other people. We of course have rules and the way it all turns out, to us, is just beautiful. We're happy and we love each other more than imaginable. Please do not make such claims that it "won't last" just because of the dynamics/titles our relationship involves.

    ReplyDelete