Sunday, January 8, 2012

Going full retard

Oh lordy I dun goofed. So me and Ching Chong we're sitting down to dinner. I'd actually made it this time, I was quite proud of myself. Sure it was just spaghetti but still. So we were eating and making some light conversation. She was asking how I liked my Christmas present and I was telling her how I've been using it to read books I've legally purchased, how I respect intellectual property, and how I wrote to my congressman to support SOPA and the Protect IP Act. Anyway yeah books. Been reading a lot of alternative history stuff. Jake Featherston is a pretty cool guy, he's here to tell you the truth and doesn't afraid of Negros or anything. She seemed pretty interested in the idea of differing time lines and such. Then suddenly the higher functioning part of my brain shut down. I wondered aloud what it would be like if we never meet. HFW

Once she had finished chewing her food she just looked at me and said "no".

I sort of pissed her off.

She really didn't like the idea of there even being the possibility that me might not have ended up together. Mind you she didn't explain this to me verbally but rather by angry movements with her arms while she tried to find words to express her rage. So thinking quickly I said I wanted to have sex with her. Okay I was a bit more sly about it than that. I said she should punish her property.


I was able to tame the rage inside her. She's sleeping right now but I don't know how she's going to be when she wakes up tomorrow. Don't know whether she'll be calmer or whether the anger will return with a vengeance. I'm a little scared I'm going to end up like Nate.

5 comments:

  1. Admittably, I may have flinched a tad at the supporting SOPA and Protect-IP. The true message was not lost though!

    That was quite the clever way to quell the beast. I'm impressed.
    Tell us how it blows over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nate was first to go. You'll be next, then Vyro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vyro's death will involve a cane and stairs. I'm thinking Misery style for this guy, with a possibility for "Put the fucking lotion in the basket", Ching-Chong doesn't seem to have cannibal tendencies, or hasn't expressed them, so she wants to keep the object of her affections alive and to herself, unlike Kitten.

    ReplyDelete
  4. >Blindgirl decides to kill Vyro
    >Decides to jump him with a knife
    >Tries to jump him
    >Misses
    >Smacks into wall
    >Awkward silence
    >Both decide to pretend it never happened

    ReplyDelete